Who's ovulating Today?

Oooops! I've created monsters!!!

I'm happy to hear you're positive luna :) can you please send sme of that vibe my way?

I feel the same as the last 11 cycles so not so positive but nothing I can do besides keeping calm and carrying on.:blush:

I like to remember that most women don't start getting preg symptoms until 6-8 weeks, it probably doesn't hurt that my body seems to do something different every cycle to keep me guessing :haha:

Also I have to remember that the longer I try the more chance of finally being successful!

You are so right. Let's all keep our chins up! My body came up with new things only I ran out after so long :haha:

You still cramping?

Krafty your chart looks so promising and I know my charts. I don't want to give you false hope but think you got it this cycle looking at those high temps:)

You are so right. Let's all keep our chins up! My body came up with new things only I ran out after so long :haha:

You still cramping?
on and off, it doesn't happen every cycle but has happened before...

I really shouldn't keep thinking it but I know that my brother and his wife are currently going through ivf to try for their second (she can't get preg whatsoever on her own) and it would be so awesome if we were due around the same time!

still can't decide if I will test early...ugh, either 5 or 7 days until I know if we succeeded

Well I really think that you will get the bfp you have been waiting for. It's all about the timing and you seem to be pretty regular and ovulating. Most people I know took them up to 10 months to conceive. So as you mentioned statistics. Makes me nervous it hasn't happened to me yet :(:shrug:

When is your sister in law starting ivf?

She's already started, first cycle failed, I think she was having had second transfer late may so she's probably in the tww too! We're not super close so I just heard through other family, with their first they didn't tell anyone until she was 12 weeks so I'm guessing they might do the same thing this time.

You have really regular cycles too so it's just a matter of time! I know there are so many stats out there but the one I like remembering the most right now is that the average healthy couple will take between 6 and 12 months to conceive so we're both right in there :)

And you're one up on me because you have had a bfp in the past, until it happens for me I can't help but wonder if it's even possible.

Af arrived this morning :( was expecting it though as I got another bfn yesterday morning.

Ahhhhh is it ever going to happen! I am beginning to get worried.. I know the stats are on our side still but you can't help but worry, especially when it seems like everyone I know is getting pregnant by accident after 'just one time'

Well, one positive is that I'm going to a party on Saturday and now I can have a drink and don't have to make up an excuse for why I can't have one. Trying to look on the bright side!

Hope my cycles aren't going to start going irregular :( I've decided to start charting this month, going out to get a bbt today so if any of you have some simple advice for me I'd appreciate it :) completely new to it so sort of in need of an idiots guide lol

Rose I am sorry about af :(

Sometimes it happens that we are late and it’s very frustrating. I think it’s a great idea to start temping and really understand your cycles.

Here are a few tips, don’t worry too much if you don’t take your temp at the exact time. As long as you had a few hours of sleep. Take your temp as soon as you wake up even before you stand or anything. Don’t drink water before just take that thermometer right away. After the cycle you will clearly see when you ovulated and how long your luteal phase is if god forbid you don’t get pregnant ;) If you have spotting a few days before then you can either mention it to your doctor or look into vitamins to lengthen it. A couple cycles ago I had spotted a couple days prior to af so I started taking vitamin b6 and so far I haven’t had it anymore. My luteal phase also moved up a day. That’s all I can think of for now. If you do your chart on fertility friend it will automatically detect your ovulation once your temp goes up after ovulation. The only frustrating thing with it is that you have to temp a few cycles for it to really get your pattern. I’m always here if you have any questions 

Here’s a little song to make you feel better. :hugs:

Don't worry about a thing
Cause every little thing gonna be all right
Singin Don't worry about a thing
Cause every little thing gonna be all right

Rise up this mornin
Smiled with the risin sun
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true
Sayin This is my message to yououou

She's already started, first cycle failed, I think she was having had second transfer late may so she's probably in the tww too! We're not super close so I just heard through other family, with their first they didn't tell anyone until she was 12 weeks so I'm guessing they might do the same thing this time.

You have really regular cycles too so it's just a matter of time! I know there are so many stats out there but the one I like remembering the most right now is that the average healthy couple will take between 6 and 12 months to conceive so we're both right in there :)

I understand them not wanting to say anything until later as it must be so stressful to go through ivf, at the price it costs too!

Well I am loving your positive attitude and as long as we both have faith then time is the only thing holding this off for now ;)

Krafty your chart looks so promising and I know my charts. I don't want to give you false hope but think you got it this cycle looking at those high temps:)

Big old dip this morning though.

My right boob is so sore, I'm weepy and completely irrational today, feel like AF is coming which isn't making me v positive :(

It's too early or af symptoms right? Dip isn't always bad either

Thanks for the tips, good to know I don't have to worry so much about temping at the same time, I'm feeling really optimistic about this month now and looking forward to starting charting, will be good to check that I'm definitely ovulating :)

And thanks for the little song, cheered me up lots :)

I will be right there with you on the next cycle ;) I gave myself a reality check today as I don't feel this is the month at all.

These last few days are the worst! Although I do feel much more relaxed this time around :)

Omg the worst! I find after 7dpo if I don't feel it then that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->