Who's ovulating Today?

I know I'm sorry I'm being a downer this time. I am just terrified to hit that 1 year ttc :cry:

Hugs ladies xxx I caved and used one of my ICs, BFN. So angry at myself because I now feel really deflated :(

:hugs: both of you

Clearbluesky I can only imagine how disappointing the past year has been, maybe your doctor will finally agree to some testing once you hit 1 year, if not I'm sure another doctor will be more willing to help BUT of course you won't need any help if you get your bfp in a few days!

Koala 10 dpo is way too early to test!

Afm I'm feeling good, it's strange but I'm not having that nervous butterflies in my stomach feeling at all this month, just feeling really relaxed for a change. :)

I really do need to find another doctor if it doesn't work out soon.

It's great to be more relaxed and not look so deeply into each symptom. Only a few more days until testing. I am praying for all our bfp's so we can move on with our lives already :haha: I hate this part right here!

My temp is way down now and 11dpo. I'm not too dissapointed since I have so much going on this next few months.:wacko:

Temp went way down this morning and feeling really like af is about to land. My cycles used to be 26-28 days so I think she'll be here today or tomorrow. Feel a bit gutted really but on we go

Don't give up girls af hasn't showed her ugly face yet! You're still in :) good luck, hope you all get your bfps

ugh I wish I knew what my body was doing right now!

Maybe this will make us all feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqRh9IToskA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bfn this morning :(
I wish af would just show up already, my bbs hurt

I'm exactly the same, boobs hurt, crampy, BFN. Want to move on to next month now

I'm trying to remember that lots of people get a bfn this early, no sign of af yet today so that's good news :)

Well just as I'm on my way to bed the witch has landed, wasn't really surprised but still a little disappointed. Still, a 28 day cycle is pretty awesome compared to 40 odd days so not complaining too hard. Next month is my month!

I got a bfn then a bfp at 15dpo or so last time so still hope ;)
I hear so many people say the same thing and it makes sense, I guess firstly I need to see if I can make it to that elusive cd27 tomorrow...i feel like af is knocking at my door right now though :/

:hugs: koala, next cycle is definitely going to be your lucky one!

Well I'm out :(

How are you doing clearbluesky? You're our last hope for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->