Who's ovulating Today?

I'm so sorry girls :hugs: chin up for next cycle. It really is crazy how our cycles synced up. Af is due tomorrow for me and no doubt she will be there. Absolutely no doubt!

:dust: to us all for next cycle. I have 2 trips in the next few weeks. One will be in m tww so hopefully it will help my insanity during that time.

It occured to me last night as I was laying awake feeling sorry for myself that keeping with the trend of having so many taurus people in my life ever since I met hubby it would be completely fitting for us to conceive on cycle 8 so I can deal with one more bull :haha:

Hey Ladies!! I come by and check on your progress everytime I log on. I still have all of you in my thoughts and can't wait to see your bfp's!!! I wish all the baby dust in the world to you ladies!!!

:haha: that's a great thought. I don't know any bulls but I'd take one too.

Hey Ladies!! I come by and check on your progress everytime I log on. I still have all of you in my thoughts and can't wait to see your bfp's!!! I wish all the baby dust in the world to you ladies!!!

Hey thanks for checking up on us. How's the pregnancy so far? Hope next time you drop by you see pix of our bfp's

Btw some update, my doctor is willing to refer me to the fertility clinic which I have decided to move forward to. I am so terrified but happy to be living in Quebec where treatments are at least covered.

Btw some update, my doctor is willing to refer me to the fertility clinic which I have decided to move forward to. I am so terrified but happy to be living in Quebec where treatments are at least covered.
that's good news! has your doctor ever done any testing so far? I'm due for my annual physical/pap in July which will be the start of cycle 8 so will definitely be bringing ttc up when I go if I'm not preggo yet...even though I have all the signs sometimes I wonder if I'm ovulating at all, it seems so unlikely we wouldn't have been successful at all yet. Plus we were doing rhythm/withdrawal for several months before actually ttc which I know isn't supposed to be very reliable.

Oh well, maybe this will be our month and I won't have to worry.

hey 4.26.08! nice to see you stopping by :)

The chances of conceiving each month is so low I never thought it would be this hard. I hear healthy couples telling me it took them months and months to get pregnant all the time. But if I were you I would bring up the ttc to the dr if it doesn't happen by then. He will at least be prepared to send you for some tests. I kept being pushed away and told it will happen but this time I didn't take it :haha: but I really hope it won't get to that for you. Have you thought of charting to make sure you're ovulating?

My doctor said he could send us for tests or simply refer us to the clinic which will do all the tests anyway so I will go with that.

I consider temping pretty much at the start of every cycle but I think it would just stress me out, I tried opks twice and never got a clear positive either time which apparently isn't that unusual. I guess I have a few days still to decide if I want to get temping, I imagine it's the first thing the Dr would suggest anyway...

Really sorry girls, was an unlucky month for all of us :(

That's good news about your apt clearblue sky - I know it's scary but hopefully he will be able to make some recommendations to get your bfp in no time!

Luna, I didn't temp until this cycle, I'm hoping it will confirm that I'm ovulating as there is always that little doubt in my mind. Temps seem to be a bit all over the place at the moment but I suppose I'm still getting the hang of it and maybe need to invest in a better thermometer! So far I'm finding it quite interesting :)

Good luck for next cycle :hugs:

My doctor never suggested it but then again he didn't try to help at all but maybe you can try for a few days and if it stresses you out stop it. I understand what you mean I got stressed out with it at one point too.

Oh by the way af got me too. That damn af I had no hope this month!

Rose

Oh by the way af got me too. That damn af I had no hope this month!
:hugs:

Ok I think I'll give it a try, question though today I was meant to get up for work at 6:15 but I first woke up at 5:30 then kind of half slept for the next 45 minutes, would I take my temp at 5:30 or wait until I'm about to get up?

I have read a lot about this and alot of sources say to make sure it's same time everyday but I personally think as long as you temp before you physically get up and you had a few hours of sleep before it should be good. I used to be really paranoid about taking my temp at the exact time and that's what caused me to stress out. So if I wake up an hour before my usual time I take my temp then and don't take it an hour after. The pro's can correct m if I'm wrong.

Ah thanks :)

I'm worried I'm going to find out something is wrong but I guess if there is it's better to know now...

I'm the same as you luna but you are right better know instead of wasting precious time.

March babies here we come! :dust:

woo!

ok thermometer bought, ff account set up, chart in my sig, eek!...just have to tell hubby he's going to be waking up to beeping every day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->