Who's ovulating Today?

LOL my hubby hates the beeping sound! Woooo another chart to stalk.

Does that link work? It says my temps vary a lot more than normal! I've been I'll this week though with a sore throat and cold, so maybe that's got something to do with it. I also think I need to get a better thermometer but I'll carry on with it this month and see what happens

I wonder if your thermometer isn't working properly, temps in the 34s are quite low for people

Rose that is pretty low is it a brand new thermometer? I have a cheap walmart one and it's not the best but works fore now.

Yeah it's new, it's a Braun digital one from Superdrug was about £15. They didn't have any bbt ones so it's just a standard one, definitely going to order one for my next cycle though if I need it. I've had a cold the last few days so have been breathing through my mouth all night, wondered if that might account for the massive dip as I was able to breathe through my nose last night. It's annoying because I purposely bought a new therm so it was reliable!

How's everyone doing? My temping seems to be going well, :sex: has begun, just waiting for my moment of truth...am I actually ovulating? should know within a week!

Hi! My temps seem to be going a bit better... seem to be around the same for the last few days, I'm putting the 34s down to the fact I had to breathe through my mouth as I had a cold. Otherwise my thermometer has gone mad!! I'm hoping it's accurate enough to tell me if/when I'm ovulating.

I've started using my digital opks again this morning, expecting to ovulate by the end of the week :) OH and I have been BD'ing every other day, he's extra keen to make a baby this month so hoping he will stick at it :)

We'll be oving at pretty much the same time rose!

Hubby's are kinda silly sometimes, last cycle he was super into it, we bded almost everyday leading up to o but last night he told me he was feeling pressured! Maybe he just had a bad day at work, either way I told him we don't have to go nuts but every other day through Sunday would be great. What guy complains about too much sex anyways? :haha:

Haha exactly!! Before ttc they'd have been happy doing it twice a day, every day. Think they worry that the reason it's not happening is down to them though.. I explained to mine the other day that we only have a 20% chance each cycle even if we do it right, so think that made him feel a bit more relaxed :)

My temp went up loads this morning, the highest it's been this cycle. So maybe I ovulated a few days earlier than expected.. Wish I'd start using the opks a few days earlier! Will see what tomorrows temp says. I'm actually finding it really interesting!

I never thought of it like that, I thought he meant I was pressuring him which I thought was really odd...it makes more sense if he's worrying it's something wrong with him.

Either way we took last night off and he's at work tonight so hopefully he's ready to start some serious :sex: tomorrow!

Yeah I think they just assume, my oh is always saying he doesn't want anyone to know we are ttc until I get pregnant, even close friends, and I think it's because he thinks they will assume there's something wrong with him!

My temp took a big drop again today so i definitely think its all down to my thermometer. Trust me to pick a dodgy one. Going to buy a proper bbt one for next cycle if I need it.

Hi ladies! Looks like we are all close to ovulation. Get the hubbies down to business ;) I am having a laid back cycle, no soy no stress, even forgot to temp for a few days. I think it may be because we're waiting for our appointment to see what's next.

How is the temping going for you all? Rose it does sound like there may be something with that thermometer.

how long do you have to wait for your appointment clearbluesky?

I'll bet you'll be one of those people who has to cancel their appt because you get a bfp!

Hubby is home tonight AND he has had several hours to relax playing video games with his online buddies so he'd better be ready to get down to business later :haha:

Also I realized we're going to be away at the end of my cycle so this will definitely be a wait and see no early testing one :)

Hope you get your bfp before your apt clearblue sky!

I know, definitely not right, don't want to change it before the end of my cycle though or it's all going to be completely wrong anyway. Will see what happens. Luna, what therm are you using?

Sounds like we're all getting plenty of bd, we've done it every 2 days without fail since af stopped :) feeling really positive this month, hoping this will be all our lucky month :)

The bding will be commencing in the koala house this evening! Had high on my monitor for a few days now so we'll see.

I fell pregnant with #2 whilst waiting for tests for PCOS, hoping you have a similar experience clearbluesky!

how long do you have to wait for your appointment clearbluesky?

I'll bet you'll be one of those people who has to cancel their appt because you get a bfp!

Hubby is home tonight AND he has had several hours to relax playing video games with his online buddies so he'd better be ready to get down to business later :haha:

Also I realized we're going to be away at the end of my cycle so this will definitely be a wait and see no early testing one :)

I really doubt it but pray you're right ;)

Omg luna even our hubbies are the same :haha: make a deal. If you let him play he HAS to put out!

You're all geting the bd timed! Good luck my friends I hope this will be your last month in this thread :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->