Who's ovulating Today?

Oh and my appointment is end of July. I have several blood works and ultrasounds to do before.

I dont think I will actually be able to leave this thread once I get my bfp. I like chatting to you all too much! This is definitely my favourite thread :)

Me too!

Rose I'll check my thermometer brand for you when I get home. I found it at a pharmacy hiding beside the pregnancy tests but I did have to check a few places first so I wonder if they are kept behind the counter sometimes.

This is the one I have https://www.pharmasystems.com/consumer_product_info.php?cPath=30_110&products_id=3050

My only complaint is that it takes about 2-3 minutes to get a reading, I just set my alarm for 5 minutes earlier and I kind of half fall back asleep while I'm waiting for it to beep.

I love chatting with you girls here too! So hopefully we can start chatting about pregnancy complaints instead lol.

Luna I think that's a good sign your thermo takes longer so better reading. I had one like that before and I find it was more accurate. The one I use now is a cheap formetica from walmart but does the job for now.

Rose!!!! Your chart was open as a tab on my phone after stalking it earlier today. I looked at it now thinking it was my chart :haha: I almost panicked that I lost track and didn't bd

Thanks Luna :) definitely going to buy one with 2 decimal places next. It's so frustrating making the effort to chart and also wondering whether it's going to be completely wrong anyway because of my thermometer. I'm just hoping that if it's consistently measuring low temperatures i will still see a general trend.

Haha! I'm trying the every other day method this month. OH is too tired after work to do it every day, and I find its more enjoyable :)

I hope we can start discussing pregnancy symptoms soon too!

I wish we could just do every other day but hubby's work schedule is always changing...he's going onto a midnight shift for a week starting tomorrow so hopefully I can seduce him again tonight :haha:

Yeah, it's definitely good to fit in as much bd as possible if you've got a hectic schedule!

I pounced when we got home from work today, had loads of Ewcm possibly the most I've ever had, so I think ov is just round the corner :)

I'm concerned my temp didn't go up today like I thought it might :S

Maybe you haven't ovulated yet - you Could just be late this month. I would Get as much bd in as possible just in case

Hopefully hubby is feeling up to it before work tonight...i was having ov pains throughout the day yesterday but they're still here so maybe today is the day!

I'm feeling so worried that I'm not actually ovulating, it will be such a relief if my temp actually goes up in the next few days

I don't appear to be close to ovulating this month, the monitor says high but the OPKs are so pale. Harumph.

I always worry that I'm not ovulating as until now ive had no way of finding out. Well, even this month I can't be sure because of my dodgy therm! Had a temperature rise but it's gone back down today and still getting negative opks and Ewcm. So not sure :s I have had the most Ewcm I've ever had this month though, not sure if it's because I'm more aware of it or because I've been taking pregnacare conception. I'm hoping whatever it is will give us a better chance this month :)

I left my thermometer at my mums so had to go back to crappy one today and ordered another.

Yay Luna :) your cycles overtaken mine now, I've got a positive opk today, which means I'm probably going to ovulate a week after i thought I would. I am so annoyed at myself! Every cycle up until now I've presumed that I ovulate around cd 14, and stopped regular bd'ing after I think I've ovulated. This month I was pretty sure I ovulated at the end of last week because I had loads of Ewcm on Thursday. So if I hadn't been doing this new bd plan, I might of missed it completely. Now I'm wondering how many months I've wasted by not having sex at the right time!

Oh well, at least now I know.. Going to keep the bd'ing up until af comes/I get my bfp.

How is everyone else doing?

Think I'm about to ovulate, temp took a dip on exactly the same day as last month and starting to get twinges :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->