Who's ovulating Today?

Yay rose and koala!

I'm feeling confused about my temps now, today was up only slightly. Every day I think ok tomorrow I will have a clearer picture of what's going on then I don't :wacko:

I feel a little bit like that too, because of my stupid thermometer! Yours looks good though, looks like a clear rise to me :)

I'm just worrying it's not enough of a rise to really count but it is definitely up and those first few temps I know were higher because I drank the night before...ugh I really hope I get another higher one tomorrow!

Have you found a better thermometer? I know you can order them online too if you can't find one in a store

I just noticed if I view it in faherenheight it looks better, ha

Im sure I read that you normally only notice a rise of 0.2C or sometimes even 0.1C, so yours definitely looks significant :)

I haven't got one yet, because I thought if I change midcycle then all the temps will be completely different anyway. If my thermometer is broken but consistently measures my temperature lower than it's supposed to be, I thought I might at least notice a general pattern. If I'm not lucky this cycle I'm definitely going to get a proper bbt for next cycle

Hopefully you can still notice a shift with your thermometer...where's our charting mentor when we need her? :haha:

I know!!! How are you doing clearbluesky? At least fertilityfriend tells you when you've ovulated so you dont have to do all the hard work!

Got another :) opk this morning, I've never had 2 in a row before and when I took the sticks out there were 2 strong blue lines which was encouraging. The sex every 2 days has sort of gone out the window and we've done it every day for the last 3 days, my husband seems to be wanting loads of it this month which is fine by me :)

I hope I get to see a trend on my chart! Even if I don't though I've learnt more about my body this month which is good

Well apparently my sad little temp rise was good enough, 3 dpo today! :)

Yay I've just clicked on this thread and seen your nice red lines :) You must be so relieved you know you're definitely ovulating! My cervical fluid has been practically non existent today, completely different from the last couple of weeks. So hoping for a temperature rise in the morning :)

Turns out I was ovulating exactly when I thought I was, yay :)

I hope your temp goes up tomorrow rose

Boy am I having a confusing month. Ff says I ovulated on cd 10 but I really doubt it since my thermometer also started acting up. Either that or I'm not ovulating this month. I did feel some ovulation pain in the last few days just to make ot even more confusing.

Looks like you ladies are om track! Are you all officially in the tww?

I wish thermometers were all accurate would save a lot of confusion! What's your cervical fluid been like the past few days? I had a massive spike in mine a while ago which was obviously down to my thermometer but because I had loads of cervical fluid fertility friend didn't think I'd ovulated. I guess the only thing you can do is wait and see how your chart takes shape, and keep bd'ing as much as possible just in case.

I think I am, cervical fluid dried up a lot yesterday and had a temp rise this morning. The frustrating thing is ive run out of opks so couldn't test to check it was negative this morning.

Today's temp takes away my crosshairs...I'm so confused :(

I think you're right rose I will just keep up the bd just incase. My cm has been odd tmi coming up. Didn't notice or heck before yeterday when I had a few gushes of wet stuff but that could have been you know what. Today has been the usual creamy stuff.

If you had two days of positive opk then you should be good. I would consider yesterdy your ovulation day. Especially with the temp rise and cm.

Luna you're above coverline so it should be good. But I get the whole confusion. It can never be simple right.

Rose they're my red lines, if I don't discard today's temp they go away :(

I hope I'm still good, I am still up about 0.15 degrees from before o and I think I was breathing through my mouth last night because my throat was sore when I got up so maybe that was the problem...I'm back to the whole waiting to see what happens tomorrow thing again. Sigh

I had really low temps when I had a cold and was breathing through my mouth, it does make quite a big difference!

Ugh I really hope that's all it was...if not there is no hope for this cycle at all.

Exciting your temp went up today rose!

Dont give up! Maybe your thermometer is a bit temperamental too?

Yeah :) Im not relying on the temps too much as I have to take my temp quite a few times for the thermometer to work properly, I usually do it until I get 2 in a row which are the same. Otherwise one day it says I'm 34 degrees the next 35.5!! Think it takes quite a lot of time to warm up. Can't wait to get a decent thermometer, then I can take my temp once and go back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->