Who's ovulating Today?

When we get our bfp's we should all have a bonfire and burn our thermometers :haha: I'll throw in a few opk's in there too LOL

SO apparently ff now decided that I have not ovulated yet. I say this month is a bust! :(

:hugs: :dust: to you all

Don't give up girls! Look at my random 40 day month, maybe you're just going to take a bit longer to ovulate - I used to be really regular, this month I've ovulated a week late again! You've still got a chance just keep up the bd'ing :)

:dust:

Rose is right let's keep up the positive attitude. Atupid cycles can't get in our way. Only worry on my side is hubby will be out of town until next week.

If our minds can make our periods late beause we want to be pregnant so badly, then maybe they can delay ovulation! Keep thinking positively and hopefully it will stay away until he's back :)

another day, another confusing temp :wacko:

today I learned that my thermometer gives me a significantly different reading depending on which side of my tongue I put it under (a difference of almost 0.3!) so maybe it's not so accurate after all.

Either way I am having all my usual post o symptoms and my temp is still sort of up so basically I'm just as confused as before :haha:

Mine is the same Luna, I get a much higher temp under my tongue than on it! So I've been trying to put it in the same place on my tongue every day. I've just looked at your chart and you have had a rise, if you've got all your normal post o symptoms then I'm sure you've ovulated :)

I got 2 different temps this morning because we stayed at a friends overnight, got my first one which I've charted at 5am and then my second one which was higher and closer to what I've got the last 2 mornings at 9. I usually do it at 4.50 so I went with the lower one but I was worried about waking everyone up with the beeping so only checked it once rather than the few times I normally do. Still above the cover line though so think its ok!
Bded when we got home today just in case but my cervical fluid is completely different to how it was before ff says I ovulated, so fingers crossed :D

How's everyone doing? This cycle seems to be taking forever, af would have been due this week but now it's due at the end of next week :(

Hmm to pass the time, complete the end of this sentence:
When I get my bfp, I will...

Waiting is the worst!

I'm feeling good but really don't think this is the month :(

When I get my bfp I will probably cry (tears of joy for a change!) then rush here to tell you all :)

Koala and clearbluesky how's it going?

Well you never know, bfps have a habit of popping up when you least expect them!

When I get my bfp I will probably jump around my house crying with excitement waving my pee stick. My neighbours will think Im mad ;)

oh yeah, if hubby is home I will definitely be waving my pee stick at him and considering his usual schedule I'll have to wake him up to do it :haha:

Hahaha! Has anyone else had problems with ff, I can't enter data it just wont save :s

Started working in the end, my red lines have gone dashed now though :( had a few random strings of ewcm yesterday. It was different to the ewcm I had before ovulation though, much thinner strings. Hoping I did still ovulate when ff says..

Hey at least you have lines! I wouldn't worry it's only your first month charting and of course you know your body better than some website that just identifies patterns :)
(that's what I keep talking myself anyways )

I've noticed from your chart that you've been getting random patches of ewcm too - is that normal for you after ovulation aswell? Nice to know I'm not the only one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->