Who's ovulating Today?

It's not usual. Sometimes I have some random ewcm a few days after o but I got some first thing this morning which is definitely a new thing! Hope it's a good sign :)

hello my friends! sorry I haven't been around as much lately but I spent a few days away and didn't even get to temp. Maybe it's a good thing ;)

I see that you girls have lovely high lines in those charts! When are we due to test for the bfp's? I hope my cycle hasn't gone nuts on me, definitely didn't feel like a normal cycle.

when I get my bfp I will probably yell O M G FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! then tape the test on a bottle of beer and ask hubby to grab me a beer and see what happens :haha:

Nice to are you back :)

I might have to steal your beer trick too ;)

That's good then, anything unusual is good :) so hopefully you will both get your bfps!

That beer trick is a really good idea, I might have to steal that ;) hope you had a nice trip. I will probably wait until I'm 14dpo to test, ff says much later as its my first cycle but as I've had shorter cycles before I don't think my luteal phase will be unusually long!

Would be so good if we all got our bfps this month :) then we could turn this in to a pregnancy thread lol

Oh and something a bit random, I keep seeing cars on my way to work with number plates which relate to ttc! Saw one the other day which was bfp, and then a few days later tww! Think my mind is going crazy with ttc, everything seems to relate to it

:haha:

I'm on a mini vacation until the 12th and I'm not bringing any tests with me so that's the earliest I could test...if I were to actually make it that far there's a pretty good chance for a bfp!

Awesome, we should be testing around the same time then :)
When are you testing clearbluesky?

Omg rose that is pretty strange with the car plates :haha: and steal away the idea we should all do it. Knowing my hubbie he will be confused and and say wth is this LOL.

Enjoy the mini vcation luna and check in on us once in a while. I have no idea when to test my cycle was so odd. Maybe next Wednesday?

13 days I think, af is due on Sunday! Although I really can't shake the feeling that this isn't my month, maybe it's just that we have been trying for what feels like forever...oh well, will just have to wait and see

Luna you've definitely got a rise now, I think ff has got a bit confused with your chart!

Whats triphasic? (Sorry bit thick when it comes to charting ha, I'll learn eventually!!)

That feeling is way too familiar to me. I find it harder and harder to be positive and imagine a bfp. I have always been the most positive person and see the light in the darkest places but this ttc journey has introduced me to a bitter sad world. I try to beat that feeling everyday!

So with all that said, Sunday is only a block away! Hang in the ladies. :hugs:

And to think I came into this crazy ttc world thinking the hardest part was the decision to ttc in the first place! :wacko:

Thanks :) my temp went down a bit again today it seems to go up down up down a lot (probably my thermometer) ha so we will see what happens tomorrow... Again. Fertility friend is trying to persuade me to test - '19.6% of pregnancy tests are positive at 9dpo'. If I didn't have good willpower I wouldn't be able to resist!!

I vote for do not test! 9dpo sounds way too early to me and the last thing you need now is worry if it's bfn. Good job on the will power :)

Yeah, no way am I testing if it's 80% chance it would be negative even if I was actually pregnant! I won't be testing until AF is due next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->