Who's ovulating Today?

Hey all! I am new to all this, but would love to obsess with everyone else!

I have had 3 m/c's in the past but am still hopeful. I am taking baby aspirin everyday and using preseed. I just ovulated yesterday! :happydance: Here's hoping

:dust:

Hey, welcome to BnB! Sorry about your losses, sending you lots of :dust: this time around :)

That's a great attitude rose! I really Hope your turn is this time!

Whenever I chart I know exactly when period is about to come. If temps drop then I tried not to test.

Hi and welcome to the crazy world of tww!! I am so sorry to hear about your losses. :dust: to your next sticky baby.

Hey all! I am new to all this, but would love to obsess with everyone else!

I have had 3 m/c's in the past but am still hopeful. I am taking baby aspirin everyday and using preseed. I just ovulated yesterday! :happydance: Here's hoping

:dust:
Welcome! I hope this is your month :)

Yay luna it's looking really good :)

Mines dropped, does that mean I'm out? I'm still above the coverline

There's still time for it to go back up rose!

Really thought af was going to show first thing this morning but so far nothing :)

I'll test when I get home from vacation on Thursday night if I make it that far

i dont chart and basically just ttc every day between cd10 and cd21, hoping i catch the fertile time. i had small amounts of EWCM the day before yesterday, it increased yesterday, and then this morning it was more watery etc. so I figured I am probably ov today or tomorrow. I've had dull backache which I usually do mid-cycle so I am hoping today was O day and we caught the egg :)

ps- i am cd14 of 28-30 day cycle

You are both above that coverline ladies so chances are really good. I thought I would log in and see a bfp announcement. I cant wait to see those two lines of yours. I KNOW THIS IS IT! Omg I just know it :dust:

Omg cd 28/15 dpo! We're traveling today, might just stop and pick up some tests :)

Eek I'm so excited to find out Luna!!! I'm going to wait until Thursday morning and test if af hasn't arrived. Keep thinking its going to be here, had a few af like cramps today and a wet feeling but then went to the bathroom and it was just cm :)

Let us know how you get on with the testing! How are you doing clearbluesky?

My friend just told me she's had 2 dreams that I'm pregnant! She doesn't even know we are properly trying. Hoping that's good news for us :)

Temp stayed up this morning and i didn't have to fight to get a temp like yesterday, so I'm confident it's pretty accurate :) but I've got that feeling down there that af is on her way, only got creamy cm though no spotting so hopefully she stays away!

The suspense is killing me wish I could fast forward to Thursday morning! I just don't want to test and see that bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->