Who's ovulating Today?

I know how you feel rose looks like bfn for me :( maybe I didn't really ovulate after all...

Sorry to hear that Luna, but maybe your chart is biphasic rather than triphasic? You definitely have a temp rise but do you think you could have ovulated around what you thought was 7dpo? The temps seem to increase quite a lot after then. What happens if you change it back to detecting ovulation for you?

Luna I'm so sorry about that bfn but don't be sad yet. I think you definitely ovulated looking at your chart but it could have been later than ff says. Ff is so confused sometimes just look at my chart! Apparently it was 10 dpo for me and I know that's not right. So this means your are not out not even with that bfn because it could have been too early to test positive if you ovulated later. Your temp is still high so that's good news to me :)

aw you guys are so supportive :hugs:

I removed the override and it gives me dotted crosshairs basically exactly where I had put them...I don't know, I really think cd 13 was my o day, I have been charting (just not temping) for about a year and a half and have seen my lp change from 8/9 days after stopping bc up to 12/13 days through my observations. If I was wrong all this time I may just be completely crazy! :haha:

MAYBE just maybe I'm one of those people that gets a late bfp, I can only hope (although it does feel like af is right at my door today but so far so good)

Possibly the worst part about all this happening at this very moment is we are currently staying at this gorgeous cabin in Tofino with our own private hot tub and I'm scared to go in it just in case! I snuck out and turned the temp down to 38 so I can go in later but haven't told hubby, he was complaining earlier that you can't turn it past 40 :haha:

and of course I'm taking advantage of some alone time while hubby is down at the beach to browse ff charts with negative hpt at 16 dpo and positive later :dohh:

I think it's very positive to test positive later. Not everyone is fortunate enough to test bfp early on. All I know is that as long as your temp stays above the line and the whitch doesn't show then there's still hope. Whatever happens we are right here with you and wish you nothing but a :bfp: We have to support each other right :)

That sounds like such a lovely vacation. Enjoy it as much as you can. Why can't you use the hot tub? I never knew about this one.

I'm probably being overly cautious but you're supposed to avoid raising your body temp above 38 especially in the first trimester

Almost onto 17 dpo! (maybe :haha: )

I didn't know you couldn't use a hot tub either!

I also still think it looks good for you luna, especially with that dip at cd7 - implantation dip? Each day you get high temps your chances get better, so stay positive and enjoy that lovely break!!

Rose when are you testing? I feel like the whitch is about to arrive today for me.

Hi gals! Just thought I'd poke my head in and participate in your TWW :)

Baby dust to all!

Testing tomorrow morning if my temp stays up! :) have got that familiar Af feeling though, keep going to the toilet thinking pleaaseee don't let it be here! And nothing but creamy cm! When will you be testing clearbluesky?

Well tht sounds good then. Creamy stuff beats the red stuff hahaha. I hope your temp stays up and that you will get that bfp tomorrow. I am just wishing to log in and see bfp announcements soon!

I don't think I will test. I had a strange cycle and I am more than 100% sure I will get my period this week.

good luck rose!
:hugs: clearbluesky, you never know maybe she won't show up at all!

well I'm still hanging in there, temp still up. I was having some major af kind of cramps yesterday for a few hours, the kind I only get occasionally on my heaviest day but they stopped yesterday evening...so far so good :)

I have a lot of hope for you luna! Are you back home now? How was the trip?

Oh and I would probably die from shock if I did turn out the be pregnant this cycle :haha:

Thanks Clearbluesky!
Wow, you guys are so much nicer than the ladies who were on here when I first TTC about two years ago!

My first birth was a little traumatic, I won't go into details. My poor hubby is still a little shaken and in no real rush to go through that again, but he knows I want to get prego again, fast, before I get too old! My little guy is growing up too quickly and I miss having a baby!

That's me in a nutshell :)

Hi sibelle, welcome :) hope your stay in the forum is short and sweet!

Cramps sound positive Luna, maybe you just implanted late you never know :) and clearbluesky, maybe the chilling out will be good and you'll have a great surprise - got my fingers crossed!

not home yet, tomorrow will be an all day traveling day, 3 1/2 hour drive then ferry then drive home...I'll test again on Friday morning if things stay the same :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->