Who's ovulating Today?

Oh luna I'm so sorry :hugs: our cycles are in love same day same mess! Well hope this is our last period!

I am so dissapointed I really thought thia was your month :( I'm really sorry but don't worry dear our turn is next!

Really sorry Luna, I'm really disappointed for you too! I'm sure that this month will be all of your months, you deserve it to be!

:hugs:

Thanks you two :hugs:

I really can't believe we're still at this 7 months later :(

I know how depressing it get's and how every month that goes by the less it feels like it will happen for you but one day it will happen. It's just not that easy for some of us to get pregnant and as hard as it is we have to be patient because there's not much else we can do. My husband and i have been trying to start a familiy since 2010, we have been through so much since then that changed out lives tremendously. Between losing a baby we already loved and our best friends passing away in an accident right after, I feel like maybe it's true what some say that when it's out time it's our time. I used to get so mad at people for saying that to me but now a little thing inside of me believes it. That was not the time for us and the perfect time is waiting for us in the near future just like rose! :hugs:

Oh clearbluesky :hugs:

I try so hard not to let it get me down but every month that passes I wonder if there really is something wrong with me but then after a few days I feel more hopeful. I think we're just destined ti be bump buddies :)

I was feeling like that too luna, but this month has proved me wrong, you just never know what's round the corner and everything happens for a reason. I really really hope it's both your months this month!

Another symptom I just remembered is I had a breakout of spots a few days ago.. I never get spots.

And bump buddies we shall be! If you're worried there's nothing wrong with getting checked. It's very easy for the guy to test the spermies and for you to have hormone levels checked on your end.

Yeah it has, but now I'm nervous too! Got my first midwife appointment booked in a months time :) x

Woohoo exciting rose! :)

I hope you keep checking in on us here, I find it kind of sad when people get their bfp the you never see them again

I will, don't worry I'm still subscribed and have a read every time I see there's a new post ;)

Yeah same here! I also wonder how they're doing and felt like stalking them in the pregnancy threads lol.

I'm liking that my first two temps of this cycle are much lower than last, I think last time I was so excited/nervous about the whole thing that I couldn't sleep up until temp time for the first little bit :haha:

That's great! You need to rest well to get to all the bd time :haha: I am really thinking of doing the everyday bd and see what happens. What do you think? That's what I did last time I got pregnant but it really drains us!

Hey if your hubby is up for it I say do it!

Personally I could totally do every day but I know it's too much for hubby and I don't want him to have anymore performance anxiety...I'm hoping we can manage every other day and maybe if I'm lucky a few days in a row right around o time :)

Hubby just goes with whatever I say lol but I worry he will get tired too. So maybe every other day until I get a positive opk then everyday. It would be perfect everyday around o time like you too.

now if only I could get his work to cooperate with my schedule :haha:

Sorry the witch got you girls :(

Think I'm on course for another chemical, I've been testing since 12 dpo with nothing until uber mega faint bfp yesterday, bit stronger this morning but still faint, but I'm crampy and my temp has dropped. Deffo ovulated later than fertility friend says I think.

You got a bfp!!????? Your temp has not dropped and is above coverline! I'm gonna go ahead and say congratulations!!!!!! Omg we have another one :happydance: I think ff is insane! You deiniteley ovulated where is says "8dpo" on cd23!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->