Who's ovulating Today?

Hi girls! Have been hiding a bit feeling sorry for myself because I thought last month was heralding a more regular cycle but this month has been mad temps and no idea if I ovulated. At this point I'm just a bit meh whatever about it all :(

How's everyone else doing?

welcome sibelle :)

hey koala was wondering where you've been! sorry you're cycle is all messed up, seems to be a trend in this thread right now :hugs:

Sibelle welcome again and hope you're one of the lucky ones this cycle too.

Rose that's very sweet of you thanks for the lifty. Even if it's not my month doesn't mean it won't ever happen ;) I can't wait for it to happen for us all. All a matter of time!

Luna have a safe drive home and post that bfp already :haha: I'm getting more anxious than you here :haha:

Hi girls! Have been hiding a bit feeling sorry for myself because I thought last month was heralding a more regular cycle but this month has been mad temps and no idea if I ovulated. At this point I'm just a bit meh whatever about it all :(

How's everyone else doing?

As luna said it seems a trend this month for us all my temps went so nuts I just gave up on them halfway through. I took a peek at your chart and it's hard to tell when you ovulated. How long is your lp usually? Ff loves to confuse us more than we already are sometimes.

Ok so I just tested... It's positive!!! Omg I can't believe it! I just keep staring at it in disbelief! And now I'm thinking my friend must be a witch ha

Mixed emotions right now... I'm so so happy but also really nervous - waiting for oh to text back once he's got my picture message :)

Hope this brings some luck to this thread - would be lovely if you could all get bfps too :) Just shows how important it is to make sure you know when you're ovulating - we've obviously been BD'ing at the wrong time for the last few months!!

I'll still be stalking this thread every day :) Definitely want to stay in contact with you lovely ladies :hugs:

OMG ROSE I KNEW IT!!!!!! I got my wish of logging in and seeing a positive! I am beyond happy for you. Congratulations my dear I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

Thanks :) sorry to see you've been having trouble with your cycles - hope you can get them sorted soon!

Thanks clearbluesky, you've been so supportive! Couldn't have got through the last few months without this thread. Can't wait until you can all join me! :D

Was this your friend who had dreams of you being pregnant? I actually hear that often! So now list us all your symptoms please!

I am happy that you sticked with us and encouraged us too! Now sit back and enjoy cooking that baby. I'm so happy! Now the rest of us need to join rose.

Yeah she is!! Weird!

I sent him a picture of the test, couldn't keep it from him all day!! He's really excited but asked why are the lines not as dark as each other, are you going to do another test, but I think he's just as shocked as I am! Will test again tonight but the lines came up within a minute, so im sure it will be positive!

Can't wait to see the next bfp :)

Lol guys are ao funny! Tell him not to worry and that hpt's are not the same as opk's. That's how ii explained it to mine. The faintest line is considered positive for hpt's and your line is not faint!

Sorry to hear that :( on to next cycle though, hopefully a lucky one!

As requested, my list of symptoms:
Cramps, some af like some more like a stitch, in the bottom of my tummy
Tired
Hungry
Lots of Ewcm after ovulation, especially the last few days
A few headaches

I'd say the most different from normal were the cramps!

Thanks rose! On to next lucky cycle and my appointment :)

The cramps sound like good symptom and the ewcm too! It will give me something to obsess over next cycle :haha:

Yeah! I had so much that ff was saying I might not have ovulated when it thought I did!!

omg rose congrats! :happydance:

well I'm out...really wish I knew why I was 4 days late :(

we're back on the same cd1 clearbluesky :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back