Who's ovulating Today?

We both posted about ff being wrong at the same time :haha:

You're so lucky to have those boys krafty! They were really cute in your previous profile pic. I always wanted to have a boy! Are you hoping for a girl this time?

Lol that's hilarious! Yes I really doubt it was that early but if af is going to show anyway I hope it does sooner rather than later So I can get on with booking my hsg ;)

I say guve it time hold on to the frers and test in 2 days

Yeah maybe I'll test again on Tuesday if she hasn't shown

I've heard lots of people get preg on their hsg cycle!

Oh and koala your boys are definitely adorable, do they know they have a little brother or sister on the way yet?

There's still plenty of hope for both of you so don't give up yet! :hugs:

Luna that's what the doctor told me! I really hope I'm one of those lucky girls :)

It's a procedure to check if your tubes are blocked but in the process it can clear out partial blockages making you more fertile :)

Temp is still up today!

Ah I see! Fingers crossed then for both of you :)

Well af is on her way today or tomorrow it seems :( temp is rock bottom.

You're still in and it's looking good for you luna :hugs:

Sorry Clearbluesky, hope the HSG does the job!

I love my boys to bits :) My eldest asked if i had a baby in my tummy the other day so i opted not to lie and said yes and we were hoping it would grow. Just in case. He straight away told his little brother and now they are having great fun making up names for it. I would love a girl but I'm mentally prepared for it to be another boy since we conceived bang on ovulation which is apparently boy territory. I don't mind either way really i know what I'm doing with boys and i know they're all a blessing.

Still holding hopes this is your month Luna xxx

I will never forget someone once said to me how boys are hell on wheels when they're younger but it's all worth it because their teens are so much easier :haha:

I'm feeling really blah today, crampy, headache...will have to see what my temp does tomorrow (i feel like I say that a lot lately :dohh: )

Boys are much better during teenage years god I was hOrrible Lol

Sorry clearbluesky :( fingers crossed the hsg cycle does the job!

Still hoping this is your month Luna :)

Ahh that's so cute! Your boys sound adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->