Who's ovulating Today?

I don't think you ovulated that early looking at your chart, I think you ovulated after the big dip, and 10dpo is too early to test!

I agree!

Didn't have a chance to test this am because I couldn't hold my pee, might try this afternoon

I say wait until tomorrow Luna, best to use fmu before af is due! :)

I thought so too looking at my chart and my opk's doesn't make sense that early.

You have an amazing looking chart luna. I'm so positive for you.

Thanks :) although if you ignore the disasterous start to last month's chart it actually looks really similar to that one anyways so I don't know.

What I really need to do is not drink so much water tonight to I don't have to get up so many times through the night, but it's about 28c in our apartment right now :haha:

ok I went against rose's advice (bad!) and tested with smu and got a bfn...in my defense I was totally not going to test until I realized I'd been holding it for 5 hours :haha:

onto 12 dpo I go :)

I'm being a really bad girl today, just looked at my test from earlier and it has a second line now. I know you're not supposed to but I always do and have never seen even a hint of anything...my first evap or an early bfp? Only time will tell.

I'm being a really bad girl today, just looked at my test from earlier and it has a second line now. I know you're not supposed to but I always do and have never seen even a hint of anything...my first evap or an early bfp? Only time will tell.

Aw I hope time tells wonderful news for you!

That's so exciting!! What test was it? I used frers they are my favourite. How long did you leave it before you went back?

Ooh ooh ooh! Checking in from a sunbed in Lanzerote because I couldn't wait until I get home on thursday to see how you girls are doing!! Will totally be checking in later to see if that's your BFP Luna!!

AFM - morning sickness is a lot easier to deal with on holiday with a kindle, can't take full advantage of my all inclusive wristband though!

Im so jealous of your holiday! Have you been feeling bad? I've felt a bit queasy this week as today I feel so bad I had to send OH to get me some chicken soup!

Luna was this the dollar store test? That happened to me a few months ago but it could well be the start of something. Doing another one today? These tests are evil sometimes. I just did one now and its bfn but if I tilt it the right way towards the sun I can see something maybe? Who am I kidding after all these months I've gone delusional :haha:

You ladies are too sweet to check up on us. Krafty how long are you on vacation for? If I was there I would take advantage of that bracelet for all of us right now :haha:

I'm here until Thursday, we were meant to go camping in Wales but the weather forecast was rubbish so hubby grabbed us a last minute skip to the sun. The boys are in and out the pool all day so they're happy, I've mostly been reading whilst prone on a sunbed.

I'm feeling sick on and off, couldn't stomach breakfast today and all I really fancied for lunch was a cheese and tomato sandwich which I managed to cobble together from the buffet!

Another bfn for me, I guess yesterday's was nothing :(

If you're out of tests Clearbluesky you've got an excuse to wait until af is late to test lol. When is she due?

I'm sorry luna :hugs: I would like to add that ff is not always accurate. I don't believe my ovulation on there at all. I am considering myself in until af shows and so should you.

All I have left is frers, I might take one tomorrow if I feel like ruining my entire day...not feeling like thare's much hope left at this point :(

:hugs: clearbluesky, hopefully ff has your o date wrong and it's just too early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->