Who's ovulating Today?

My appointment went well. All the scans and blood works are all good on my end and hubby is excellent too! The doctor is going to send me for an hsg to make sure my tubes are not blocked. That's my worry right now but she made me feel better about it. She said that if that is the problem I will be referred straight to ivf. I just don't understand how I got pregnant before if that's the case.

Omg thanks krafty for the hope. You are absolutely right. Not everyone gets symptoms this early. Just can't help to think about it non stop which probably causes all these symptoms :haha: like right now I feel crampy. But then again I had spicy indian food earlier lol.

That's good news about your appointment :)

Thanks koala I was having a moment of doubt :haha:

Yeah me too! I didn't really have any symptoms from memory. In fact I've only really started getting mild symptoms recently and they're not even that bad ! Your chart looks excellent focus on that :)

That's good news clearbluesky :)

So my pregy ladies have you announced the great news to family yet?

No! We were going to wait until our 12 week scan but now I think im going to book a private one for 9 weeks so we can tell close family/friends/work a bit earlier!

That's a great idea you will get to share your joy with everyone :)

Make sure to post pics of your little jelly bean! :D

I will :) getting bored of using the hpt as my profile pic so as soon as I've got a scan pic I will swap it!

I'm in the mood to test this time. Sunday and Monday maybe.

I used one of my dollar store tests this morning, bfn...

Hoping it's just too early and my pee wasn't concentrated enough. I have two more to use tomorrow and the next day :)

Temp still going up too!

Yeah too early don't worry about it!

Can't wait to hear your news :D

I know it kills! Am I preg? Or am I dreaming again? Should I test? Or should I drink? or or or or

It seems like ff is confused with my ovulation day. It put me back at cd 12 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->