Who's ovulating Today?

Sorry clearbluesky :( its nice that your cycles are so similar, so you are at the same stage all month.

Sorry that didn't make sense.. I mean both of yor cycles are pretty much the same length so you're both getting Af, ovulating etc around the same time

Lol yeah it's pretty strange how out cycles are the same.

Hsg is booked for Monday morning.

How are you feeling luna? I know how dissapointing it can be but let's hang in there together :hugs:

Thanks for all the support rose and krafty.

I'm doing ok, feels silly that I will be just doing the same old thing again but what can you do?

I ordered a bunch of 10mIU/ml test strips today, woo early testing :haha:

Wish there was a magic wand I could wave over you girls, feels redundant saying hang in there it'll happen, but it will and I want to be here to read it first!! Xx

AFM - just landed back in the UK, absolutely shattered and can't wait for my own bed. Have got a private scan booked for Monday so hopefully all will be ok and I'll see 'Nano McCafferty' (our surname) as hubby and the boys have nicknamed baby

I do feel for you girls, but like koala said you will both get there! Its funny how things work out and happen for a reason and I'm sure that when you do get your bfp it will be at the best possible time :)

Well this is my taurus baby cycle which would be very fitting for me :haha:

Also would be due in between our birthdays so that would be nice :)

How's my favorite cycle buddy? You must be having your hsg this week, good luck :)

Oh I will take a taurus baby any day!

I started my antibiotics and ready for the hsg tomorrow. Getting really nervous about it :(

You'll be ok :hugs:

At this point I will totally take another taurus too, I just try not to think about how it would be living with two of them :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->