Who's ovulating Today?

Ahh how exciting good luck krafty :) are you ok after your fall?

I am so happy I want to cry! Both tubes are open and fine. What an hncomfortable proceedure though wow!

Yay clearbluesky :) hopefully its your lucky month! I am sure the discomfort will be worth it

Thanks girls! I was so nervous I was almost sure they were blocked! So now I have no idea wth is taking us so long to get pregnant :haha:

How is everyone? Krafty had a fall? :(

I went down the stairs on Saturday, I'm fine though :)

And so is bubba! The scan was all fine, saw baby and the yolk sack and a strong flickering heart :) And I'm measuring exactly 7 weeks 5 days so FF got that right!

So exciting krafty I am happy the scan went well. It must feel so real when you get to see the beany.

I am not sure about meds. I'm assuming that I will have another appointment to discuss the results and options. I was so terrified during the hsg when doctor kept saying oh there is the spillage and spillage and spillage again. I panicked and asked the nurse what does that mean is that good?!??? :haha: Thank god it was.

How are you guys doing?

Had a scan today, I've got a very snug baby he's nestled right in and they couldn't find him at first! Had to drink a load more water and then they managed to find his little HB :) so relieved!

That is great rose! I'm sure you are relieved to see that green olive :) now will you announce it to the family?

Oh yesss that time of the month again. Hubby was so happy haha

Yeah I told my parents last night they are so excited, going to a BBQ with my husbands family on Saturday so we will tell them all then :)

Now just to tell work...

Go get that eggy!!

Oh yesss that time of the month again. Hubby was so happy haha
mine has been very cooperative despite it being about a million degrees in our apartment at the moment :haha:

rose that is so exciting, I can't wait until we can tell our family...just need to get preggers first :dohh:

Looks like you've been getting plenty of it!! Fingers crossed its your month and you both make lovely spring babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->