Who's ovulating Today?

Looking like today is my o day :) let's see if hubby is up for another go later :sex:

He wasn't feeling well all day :( hoping my temp goes up tomorrow and our 4 day leading up to o marathon was enough...

O pains have completely stopped so if I had to guess I let my eggie go early in the day so hopefully there were lots of little guys waiting for it still :)

How exciting, I'm sure you did more than enough :) I'll be stalking your chart!!

How are you doing clearbluesky?

I think my o day is today. Temp usually goes down on o day so hope it rises tomorrow. I think I am the one that is drained this time :(

Fingers crossed its today then, again looks like youve done it more than enough times! :)

Bah now I'm not sure if I o'ed :(

Oh bum, that's odd. Bloody temperatures! One day someone will invent a little box that goes *ping* when you ovulate and take all the bloody guessing out of it! I say have some more :sex: later and see what tomorrow brings!

Yeah keep having sex, maybe the eggs being a little stubborn this month!

Bah now I'm not sure if I o'ed :(

I'm in the same boat as you. It seems like I'm past the fertile period, yet the temperature won't go up! So frustrating.

Hubby and I were watching one of those educational shows yesterday, and they said that apache sheep females know when they are ovulating and let the males near them, but when they're pregnant they won't let the male near them.
I couldn't help but think how much simpler things would be if female humans had the same ability!!

I broke the news via text message with an offer to pickup dinner on the way home too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->