Who's ovulating Today?

I'm not going anywhere until you both get your bfp! Then you're moving to the pregnancy board with me :)

If I end up getting a bfp this week I will tell you girls about another strange thing that happened to me asside from rose's avatar pic :/

Yes rose I agree it's nice of you to hang with us fertility challenged ladies ;)

I want to know what it is now clearbluesky!!

You're not fertility challenged Luna, your time will come :) everything happens for a reason and you'll be getting your bfp at the perfect time, you'll see! And in the meantime make the most of having energy and enjoying food, I'm only just starting to get back to normal!

Last night the mesaage box below the one I'm typing in as we speak had the :af: sign between each sign like bold, italic, underline... I don't know if I'm explaining this clearly LOL but it was all over the place! Babyandbump is really measing with me!! No matter what I did it wouldn't go away. Then this morning it was all over the place! As if the tww symptom spotting wasnt enough already :haha:

Haha nahh it's just strange. Besides i've already started my horrible af cramps.

I had period cramps for the first 6 weeks or so of pregnancy. In fact I was convinced I was going to get my period for ages and had a really hard time believing my bean would stick!

Good luckkkk :D

You are right I hear a lot of people get the af cramps it seems. How long were you trying for rose? I forget :(

6 months! Not too long but felt like forever. Early pregnancy is weird, you expect to have loads of symptoms but really I didn't get any of the typical pregnancy ones for a few weeks.

So sorry Luna that's rubbish :( maybe you could speak to the doctor about how you could lengthen it? Although I guess short cycles means you get more chances to get pregnant. :hugs:

hey ladies i was just wondering if any of you could help me out? ive been getting positive ov tests for nearly two weeks now, really dark lines? but bfns is that normal? i have been on angus castus so im not sure if that would effect it? xx

Luna I'm really sorry :( Do you think you may have ovulated a couple days earlier? I think tose is right maybe talk to your doctor about it. Sometimes just the simple blood work can help figure out what's going on. Well I'm really sorry it wasn't your cycle :hugs: :hug:

hey ladies i was just wondering if any of you could help me out? ive been getting positive ov tests for nearly two weeks now, really dark lines? but bfns is that normal? i have been on angus castus so im not sure if that would effect it? xx

I am not familiar with the angus have you tried google? Do you chart?

I am not familiar with the angus have you tried google? Do you chart?

i had a look and it said most people who exsperience two weeks or more usually are pregnant, obvs not the case for me after alot of bfns! or that you may have pcos? so not really sure what to think?? its really bothering me, ive not had af since the 29th of july?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->