Who's ovulating Today?

Maybe dpo 4 was a false temp and you actually ovulated later than expected. Anything different is good and you're still in until witch shows! :hugs:

It's so frustrating because since I started charting I learned that I need to trust what I know and all my signs were identical to all my regular length cycles. I'm obviously not going to get a bfp this late and I just want to get on with next month :(

I know how frustrating it is, I used to get 35 day cycles sometimes and the waiting was awful! Hopefully you get a nice surprise tomorrow :) x

Ok 15 dpo, or possibly 13 dpo or maybe even 10 dpo symptom of the day:
-TMI ALERT lots of creamy/stretch cm today with one lonely streak of blood, cervix went from high/firm this morning to low/soft
-plus everything else
So far still no :witch:

Well wouldn't you know as soon as I decide to put all the missing info into my chart it changes my o day so I'm 12 dpo and af arrives right on schedule :dohh:

I'm never going to get pregnant :cry:

So sorry Luna :( :hugs: you will get pregnant just keep trying, never give up!

Oh luna I'm sorry :hugs: it will happen look at me I never thought it would happen so many times but you can't give up. :hug:

I know!! Can't believe it the weeks are going by so fast now. My next scan is on Friday, I can't wait to see baby again and hopefully find out the sex.

How are you feeling? Have you booked your next scan yet?

I'm good, bit tired still but having two boys to run round after doesn't help, especially when you have to spend 3 hours in A&E when one of them drops a heavy can on his foot!

My 20 week scan is on the 7th November, hoping baby gives us a good genital flash ;)

Oh no!! Sounds stressful, being pregnant is tiring enough I don't know how you do it when you've already got 2 to keep an eye on!

Not long to wait then, do you feel like times going fast now?

Yay rose I think you are having a girl both of you actually. What do you girls think?

My scan is Monday I'm so scared and excited all at once. I am still having the daily brown spotting but my doctor doesn't seem concerned and says it's normal. :confused:

I really don't know! Almost everyone I know thinks I'm having a boy though, but we will see on Friday. I don't mind either way :)

As long as your dr isn't concerned I'm sure things are just fine. The first scan is the most amazing and scariest, I had this irrational fear that I'd get in there and my uterus would be empty :/ everything was fine though and I saw my little blob on the screen! :)

Rose I feel the same that's my fear. Look at where you are now it's amazing how fast it's going. I just can't wait to be there too. Omg a cantaloupe!

Hello ladies hope i can jion how are you all doing must be a exciting time TWW :)

I am ovulating today and this is our first time trying today till nov with our second

we have a 18 m old beautiful daughter

so will be testing nov 12 hope all are doing well look forward to chatting with you ladies baby dust your way!

:dust:

I know, a cantaloupe seems so huge!! I remember getting a blueberry though and thinking that was pretty cool cos it's one of the first proper fruits, not just a little seed any more :)

Welcome bella blue good luck, hope this is your month!

Hi bella :) I'm the only one here still ttc and I'm only in cd2 but you can definitely still hang out here for your tww!

Rose I can't believe you're halfway, I remember the day you got your bfp! It seems like just yesterday.

Hi bella :) I'm the only one here still ttc and I'm only in cd2 but you can definitely still hang out here for your tww!

Rose I can't believe you're halfway, I remember the day you got your bfp! It seems like just yesterday.

awesome! ty!:thumbup:

when do you test hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"