Who's ovulating Today?

Yes I was sick! Not at first, and not every day, it was mainly if I ate/drunk too much/too quickly in the morning and it was (sorry this is so gross) literally what I'd just eaten or drunk. If the drink was cold when I drank it then it was still cold yuck! Thankfully I haven't been sick in ages now.

I'm glad you haven't been having any more spotting. I had it once after we dtd and ever since then both of us have gone completely off sex. I do miss it but it was so scary that I'd rather go without completely!

Glad to hear that koala, it's nice that you've got better options now :) its more exciting knowing you have a choice!

Don't give up Luna, I was the same as clearbluesky, completely shocked that I got my bfp and felt like Af was about to turn up at any time!!

Feeling so down all day :cry: I really have come to hate these last few days of my cycle :(

Aw luna :hug: :hugs: I feel you but no giving up hope not now! I know your baby is just around the corner.

ok 10 dpo symptom spotting:
-BLOATED! ugh
-sore bbs
-feel really gross, kind of like I'm getting a cold but not...almost feel like I'm getting an ear infection actually, might just be my allergies but altogether blah
-headache all day (kind of related to feeling gross and blah)
-tired, slept 9 hours the last two nights and still feel tired :(
-on and off poking/pinching feeling (although I think that's pretty normal for me at this point)

can I make it to Saturday? I really hope so

oh also I was totally going to temp this morning just to see where I am at but I woke up at 4am and jumped out of bed to pee without even thinking :dohh:
I think that's the only problem I have with only temping for part of my cycle, I get out of the routine and forget...oh well.

So I have had this dream many times throughout my life including 3 times in the past few weeks, last night the most recent. I'm driving and come to a super steep hill, so steep I worry I will tip over backwards. I speed up and always make it to the top, sometimes shooting up in the air but in last night's I got stuck partway up then got going again. I finally remembered to Google it and this is apparently a really common dream that symbolizes a struggle in life and feeling worried you won't be able to overcome it. Some people actually do fall backwards or try to turn around which I think has happened in this dream at other times in my life but these recent ones I always make it to the top which generally seems to mean overcoming your struggles. really interesting stuff :)

Good symptoms Luna, are you feeling more positive now?

I definitely think dreams symbolise things especially when you have had the same one more than once. Im glad you feel like you're overcoming it, hopefully on Saturday you'll get that long awaited bfp :)

I don't know what to think...I really don't want to get my hopes up and be disappointed again :(

I do really like my temp this morning though!

Still feeling much the same today, really blah and gross. I was going to go to 8am yoga but slept right through when I needed to get up for it despite the fact that I went to bed before 10 last night :dohh: then was going to go to the 10am instead but I was sooooo hungry I couldn't wait until after class for breakfast...so I guess it's just a lazy day for me. Will take Drago to the park later so I at least get in some exercise

Loving your temp rise too luna I know how awful it is to be dissapointed and get hopes up but sometimes we just can't help ourselves and I am very very positive for you.

Do you usually dream a lot at night? I don't know why but mine have been so crazy and it actually started in my tww! I am a true believer of meanings in dreams. I just can't wait to hear your good news :)

Oh the dreams! I have such weird vivid ones, last night I dreamt I was in a car driving round doing a real life version of one of those hidden objects games!

I do have pretty crazy dreams most nights but often can't remember them. Last night I dreamed about taking my temp (it was 75 degrees :haha: ) which did help me remember to take it when I woke up!

Lol that is too funny! It must be the hormones....mine are so detailed like I will remember conversations I had with people in my dreams oh and the sex dreams are insane :haha:

Temps are looking really good Luna fingers crossed!! Test day tomorrow hang in there!

well I made it to 12 dpo which is better than last month! Temp went up again too :)

can't decide if I actually want to test tomorrow morning...it's so hard, testing really early is easy because I know I'll probably see a bfn but at this point it would just mean it wasn't my month :(

oh I almost forgot my 12 dpo symptom spotting:
-all of the previous stuff although I don't feel so exhausted probably because I actually made it to my yoga class this morning :)
-really sore lower back
-dizzy spells when I stand up too fast (I think this one has been going on for a few days, I just really noticed it at my class this morning)

Oh luna I know exactly what you mean being terrified of seeing another bfn. You will see how you feel tomorrow then you can decide.

I think your signs sound very convincing though the dizziness is a huge symptom! And your chart looks great.

really hopeful for you over here luna! you made it to 12DPO :D

rooting for you to have good news tomorrow!

Luna your chart is so different to other months - I know you haven't temped every day, but your recent temps have been very high. And you're still at 13 dpo with a high temp! So excited to hear about you testing today if you decide to :)

Ahh I couldn't do it! Maybe tomorrow if my temp stays up :S

I don't know if we can wait until tomorrow :haha: no but that's a good idea. Another temp rise this morning I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->