Who's ovulating Today?

Thats exactly how I felt the month I got my bfp - was the first month that I was actually too frightened to test straight away! Hopefully its a good sign for you too :)

The temps are certainly looking good, and I can't wait to see tomorrow's temp and hopefully bfp announcement!

13 dpo symptom of the day: cramps

I think I'm just re-creating clearbluesky's last cycle in my head with all these "symptoms" :haha:

I keep wanting to say that I had all the exact symptoms day by day lol which means you're on the right track. The only reason why I tested that day was because I was so down I wanted a drink so bad. Felt exactly like you and rose terrified of testing.

I am too excited for you to test!!! I tested in the morning but got a bfp that evening when I got home from work and tested again. I used frers though

Yes I tested at around 4:30 5pm on the dollar store ones and I knew as the pee was going over the second line that it was positive. I literally starred at it and yelled starting low to loud with the progression oooooooooooOOOOOOOOMG as it got darker :haha:

please hang in there luna, you aren't out yet! looking forward to seeing another high temp tomorrow!

Damnit I am so sorry but as minuet said hang in there until we see what tomorrow's temp brings. :hugs: I am still crossing it all for you dear.

:witch: sure is taking her time...was sure she would show during yoga but nothing yet :S

Still waiting :coffee:
I guess I'll test again tomorrow if she hasn't shown. It is possible I'm actually 12 dpo today I suppose...

Oh and weird thing I actually took my temp twice in a row this morning and the second one was still quite high, I put the lower one in my chart because I was feeling pessimistic :lol:

I guess I can continue the symptom spotting, on 14 dpo:
-all the usual stuff, sore bbs, sore lower back, etc
-dizzy spells
-cramps
Blah

It looks much better with that temp :) fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->