Who's ready? I am! Wrapped and ready ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix555

Reaction score
I am so ready for Christmas and feeling quite pleased with myself as I am normally still shopping on Christmas eve.

So today I have ordered all our food from Ocado, to be delivered this Saturday.

Restaurant booking paid for and meals pre-ordered (we're all out for Christmas lunch)

Last Christmas presents wrapped!

Literally the only things I need to do still is wait for one more gift for my OH and wrap that (I ordered from Amazon when it was out of stock but it should be here before Friday)

I was going to get some bows and stuff to make the gifts look pretty but nah I am all Christmassed out just for the moment.

My LO's gifts ..
https://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah288/AJ5530/SAM_2968_zpsa1e4a895.jpg

Gifts for family that will be here over Christmas (the stuff in the box is my OH's) ...

https://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah288/AJ5530/SAM_2971_zpsee957e6a.jpg

and finally, all my gifts patiently sitting next to the tree waiting to be opened ...

https://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah288/AJ5530/SAM_2975_zps26d47c00.jpg

bring it on :happydance:

I'm about 90% ready as I'm still waiting on a few gifts. I have to go out and pick up one gift for hubby and get a few gifts for our office party. I also have Colin's lego table to build then I'll be done!

It's annoying waiting on gifts! I am not even sure my OH's last gift will get here on time.

What a great feeling!

I'm soooo nearly there...just gotta wrap the dog's present, wait for DD's last gift to arrive in the post so I can wrap that, gonna do the big Xmas food shop Thursday night (then pick up last minute bits Tuesday next week), then it's just the Christmas dinners to worry about (yes, I'm mad...doing 2 this year - one monday fir my family who are away xmas day, and the big day itself!)!

I did write out my Christmas dinner cooking schedule today though (ie what needs to be cooked at what time) cos I can't cope otherwise!!! And I watched Jamie's stress free Christmas so I can make his gravy this year (gonna pre-make that Friday).

Great progress Mrs T! My OH has the booze to go pick on on Saturday too but I am not going to brave the shops with him. He's on his own!

I'm ready! Just waiting on 2 gifts coming, everything is wrapped and most food bought, just need fresh stuff this weekend and eep! I'm so excited xx

Wish my oh would get himself in gear though...he hasn't even started wrapping my bits yet! And he's the slowest wrapper in history!

I have all my presents bought but not even started wrapping yet! Aiming to have it done by the weekend when DD will have finished school for the holidays :wacko:

ETA-just realised I don't actually have enough wrapping paper or sellotape!!!

Nowhere near sadly but need to get cracking badly! Gonna try and do all my eldests presents today since she's at school and try and do my sons tomorrow I f possible before school holidays so I don't need to risk doing them when she's around!

Im more ready than I have ever been!
Built the toys that need built, cut the tags in boxes so easier to open on the day and wrapped the childrens toys.

still to do - wrap all other gifts.
buy wrap for a hamper im doing
post xmas cards

thats evrtything but usually iv wrapped nothing by the week of xmas

Aww they look lovely :) we're all wrapped and ready, no pics as they're all 150 miles away at my mum's house, we wouldn't have fitted them in the car so my mum took them back when she was visiting last month, was a good way of getting me organised! I'm still contemplating a couple of things from Disney but they're out of stock online, I may pop in on the weekend.

I thought I was doing well but I'm really not :haha:
Wrapped most of DS2s but still got most of DS1 and OH's to wrap and all of DD's.

Still need to take the new stockings to the embroidery shop for names to go on :dohh:

Wrapped all my parents but need to do my older brothers and also pick up something little for my younger brother so he has something to open. He is getting a few driving lessons off me as that's what he asked for off people but I feel bad him not getting anything wrapped up.

I just have the cleaning and tidying now to do :dohh: I mean it's clean but not MIL visiting kinda clean!

I still have a couple more things to get the kids, still have a couple more things to get oh and still have 5 other people to buy for :( I swear I will start early next year! On a better note the things I do have are wrapped so it's not all bad I suppose x

Aww they look lovely :) we're all wrapped and ready, no pics as they're all 150 miles away at my mum's house, we wouldn't have fitted them in the car so my mum took them back when she was visiting last month, was a good way of getting me organised! I'm still contemplating a couple of things from Disney but they're out of stock online, I may pop in on the weekend.

I am waiting for boxing days sales (hopefully) to get something from Disney. I bought my LO Buzzlightyear but I decided he can have that for his birthday instead. I gave his to my nephew so I need to replace :haha: I'm so mean.

I have just completed a spreadsheet with individual lists for all of us as to what we need to pack (going away for the week) as well as a tab for food ideas for my mum for the non Christmas days (she asked I'm not being demanding lol) I'm a bit crazy organised, but I need to be, it's Ds2's birthday on Saturday, hubby and I are away Sunday night for our anniversary then it's a week of getting around our families!

Oh I have a spreadsheet going too. Tabs for

What we're doing
What we're eating
What we still need to get

:xmas23:

I feel so unorganised!
I have wrapped most of my kids stuff just the extra stuff Iv bought since needs doing!
And then all the stuff for other people needs wrapping
I still need to buy and chocolate gifts and gift bags
Finish the Christmas Eve box cus Iv only got pjs for it so far!
Iv just written the Christmas cards for LO to take to school tomorrow,
I need to clean still!
Charge DS2 tablet and put apps on it for him and then wrap it
Plan what to pack to take to my mums (we're going Christmas Day afternoon and staying over)
Edit my tesco shop that's arriving Sunday,
And hunt for all the stocking fillers Iv hidden in random places!
Best get cracking hadnt I!

I feel so unorganised!
I have wrapped most of my kids stuff just the extra stuff Iv bought since needs doing!
And then all the stuff for other people needs wrapping
I still need to buy and chocolate gifts and gift bags
Finish the Christmas Eve box cus Iv only got pjs for it so far!
Iv just written the Christmas cards for LO to take to school tomorrow,
I need to clean still!
Charge DS2 tablet and put apps on it for him and then wrap it
Plan what to pack to take to my mums (we're going Christmas Day afternoon and staying over)
Edit my tesco shop that's arriving Sunday,
And hunt for all the stocking fillers Iv hidden in random places!
Best get cracking hadnt I!

Well least now you've made a start! That's a nice list to tick down as you go

I will finish wrapping tonight and tomorrow night. but I'm pretty much done! So happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"