Who's ready? I am! Wrapped and ready ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got to wrap the cat's present and OH's stocking fillers. On Saturday, me and LO are off to Thomas land so I've given OH a shopping list and a load of jobs to do :haha: then Christmas Eve, it's just a quick tidy and prepare the veg (no way am I spending Christmas Day chopping carrots!), before watching films, picking OH up from work and having a hannukah feast :happydance:

I still need to wrap all pressies and take loads over to my dad's house as we are spending most of the day at his.
And do the big Xmas shop on Monday evening!

The rest is just random housework I have told myself I will do before Xmas so I can try and enjoy the holidays as much as possible xx

Mostly ready :). I've wrapped everything I can right now. I'm waiting on a few more gifts in the mail. And I need to finish up the kids and hubby's stocking. Oh and buy him one more gift this weekend. We'll be buying food this weekend as well :)

I've wrapped nothing apart from the teachers gifts :dohh:

Finished the kids stuff :)! Need a Christmas box for the kids Xmas eve stuff and then onto other people's gifts. Will start tomorrow I think. Need to try and do hampers :/

I am all done, all presents bought and wrapped, non perishable food and drinks bought. Fresh food shop list written and going on Tuesday to get, then pick up the turkey from the butchers Xmas Eve!

I'm pretty much done.
I've wrapped all presents I need to wrap but 1 which should arrive tomorrow. I just need to help ds1 wrap the presents from 'santas little helper' to his brothers. And ds2 wrap the gifts he got mil and FIL from him.
I've given out SIL and one nieces. Given out pretty much all cards.
I have 99% of the food. Dh wants a gala pie for Christmas Eve which his picking up tomorrow.
Just need to rearrange the dining room and move the sofa back Christmas Eve to make more room for the presents.
I think...that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79