Who's ttc the week of thanksgiving who's with me :) 18th-25th

Ok Bella I have a question for you... Do you have anymore of your CBE digital OPKs left? BC if you do I'm curious to see if it turns positive since you have your bfp :)

:hugs:oh no!! I'm so sorry :hugs: how many dpo are you?

This is my 1st cycle off BCP and FF predicts me to start my period tomorrow (only a 24 day cycle?!) whereas my usual (on BCP though) was 28 days. When should I expect my period?

hmmm that would be weird bc that would put you at getting your AF at 9dpo which would make you LP very short. It's hard to tell with BC because BC keeps period pretty regular. I think it will take you a couple cycles to really know what your body is going to do on its own. As far as testing I think it's safe to start at 10DPO

This is my 1st cycle off BCP and FF predicts me to start my period tomorrow (only a 24 day cycle?!) whereas my usual (on BCP though) was 28 days. When should I expect my period?

Bluewings, I'm wondering the same thing as KelseyK....
do you normally have a 9 day luteal phase? I wonder why it would predict you to start tomorrow?

I caved in today ladies and tested and got a BFN at 9dpo...:( Ugggghhhhhhhh the dreaded BFN!! I did get some positive news today that my progesterone levels are back where they are supposed to be so whenever I do have implantation (may not be forever) it will have a nice lining to attach to! :)

I don't know what a luteal phase is :-/

According to myOPK's I am 5-6DPO but my ticker says later.

i thought i was 5 dpo im not sure whats going on with me honesty a little bit of orange blood has come and gone for three days. its not alot but its not a tiny tiny bit either. not enough for a pad or tampon. im so lost i tested and got a bfn but thats to be expected with my DPO number. im so lost. its had me down the past couple days. slight cramping on my left hip maybe a little lower massive chocolate craving and super tired and bitchy excuse my french. idk.

That sounds like ib to me :) I would wait and test in a few days :) it's takes a while for the hcg to get into your urine after implantaion!!

IB is implantation bleeding :)

I'm curious if anyone knows how long it takes for HCG to get to your urine?

Having BAD mood swings here. Bad bad bad mood swings. Cramping in my left pelvis area.

I'm just starting to log my BBT (I don't have AF yet but that's how unbelieving I am that I could possibly be pregnant) and today is CD24 and my temp was 98.6 which, I estimate to be slightly high. I was wondering if being overly warm at night would affect my BBT? I wasn't sweatig, but with a quilt, a knit blanket, a down comforter and a sheet I was snug and then DH put the heater on so I was reasonably warm when I did wake to do my BBT.

Does that affect things?

Mamajoker hang in there hun and test in a few days could be implantation bleeding you never know good luck hun xxx

kelsey i dont have any left lol i was testing like crazy with them lol how are you feeling

how you ladies doing

I don't know what a luteal phase is :-/

According to myOPK's I am 5-6DPO but my ticker says later.

hi hun thought this may help you can alwasy click on link for more info :) better to paste it then say it lol

how are you feeling:hugs:

Luteal Phase Length
The length of the first phase (pre-ovulatory) can vary within a woman's cycle - but the luteal phase usually remains the same. Ovulation can be delayed by a number of factors....stress, illness, medication, heavily increased activity, etc. Even if you do not ovulate around the normal time period - in knowing the length of your luteal phase you are aware of exactly when your menstrual period is due. This discounts the belief of those say they always have "late periods". If they were charting they would realize that actually it was just their ovulation being delayed and they were not late at all. A normal luteal phase is approximately 12 - 16 days and needs to be at least 10 days for implantation to take place. A short luteal phase can cause fertility problems making it difficult for a women to get pregnant.

https://www.webwomb.com/luteal_phase_frame_page.htm

IB is implantation bleeding :)

I'm curious if anyone knows how long it takes for HCG to get to your urine?

Having BAD mood swings here. Bad bad bad mood swings. Cramping in my left pelvis area.

after it implants they say 3- 4 days but it tested 2 days later everyone varys

well up until about 10 minutes ago it was still super light but i just used the restroom and it was kinda thick and there were a few clots. ill see how it progresses thru the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->