Who's ttc the week of thanksgiving who's with me :) 18th-25th

so now its down to literally spots on my toilet paper and has been all day since my last post. i have literally been peeing every ten to twenty minutes, ive been writing each time down. ugh -.-

hun i cant wait till you test ! good luck hun xxx

aww hun is it your period do you think

STILL BLEEDING. even my periods only last 5 days tops. BFN and no ovulation. blood is still so light it might as well be orange. no pain. i have no idea girls. all ive done for two days is cry

STILL BLEEDING. even my periods only last 5 days tops. BFN and no ovulation. blood is still so light it might as well be orange. no pain. i have no idea girls. all ive done for two days is cry

awww hun i would make a appointment to be checked up make sure everything is ok :hugs::hugs:

I'm a few days late (currently at 13DPO, donno what's up with my ticker) and all BFN's.

Officially out. AF showed up yesterday. I'm quite relieved! Whilst itd be great to get it on the first go, if we did not, as I'd presumed, I wanted my first cycle after getting off the pill to be fairly normal. It's 29-days, only a day longer than when I was on the pill! Yay! Which also means I DID ovulate. Much good news even if its not a BFP :)

stopped bleeding today and everything seems fine now. round two yeah? feeling alot better about myself now!

Got my :bfp: today!!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:happydance:

congrats hun yayyyy o wow so happy for you woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay hun awwww:hugs::hugs:

Officially out. AF showed up yesterday. I'm quite relieved! Whilst itd be great to get it on the first go, if we did not, as I'd presumed, I wanted my first cycle after getting off the pill to be fairly normal. It's 29-days, only a day longer than when I was on the pill! Yay! Which also means I DID ovulate. Much good news even if its not a BFP :)

thats great hun that your cycle is 29 day!

do you know ruffly when you will ovulate again?

are you using opk's?

stopped bleeding today and everything seems fine now. round two yeah? feeling alot better about myself now!

woohoo hun baby dust

do you know when you think you will ovulate>and are you using opk?

if you are not i highly reccomend the clear blue digi smiley one!

thats great hun that your cycle is 29 day!

do you know ruffly when you will ovulate again?

are you using opk's?

I don't as this is my first period off the Pill, but last time I ovulated on CD17/18. I used OPKs for that. I was hoping to buy the AccuClear OPK strips that come 20 in a box. Last cycle I used the First Response ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->