who's with me #02.06.14

Hi samanthatc looks the same as my positive and I had ov pains the same day and the following morning. Fx Hun hope u find some time to bd :)

Thank you. I just compared today's OPKs to yesterday's and there's a huge difference so think it's petty positive. It says O can happen 24-48 hours after a positive opk so hopefully I O tomorrow cos we will definately be able to bd tomorrow :)

image.jpg

Hi samanthatc I can defiantly see a big difference in today and yesterday's. Fx :)

It's so cool to get a dark line on a test! As predicted tho we didng get to bd last night after that positive test tho. OH came home late and had had a few drinks at the work function so it just wasn't going to happen :( so if I did O yesterday then I'm probably out because we haven't BDd in 3 days. But this morning my temp was just the same as yesterday. Doesn't the temp spike the day after O? I'm hoping that today's O day because we will be BDing for sure tonight!

Hi samanthatc ur still in with a chance get doing the baby dance :)

It's so cool to get a dark line on a test! As predicted tho we didng get to bd last night after that positive test tho. OH came home late and had had a few drinks at the work function so it just wasn't going to happen :( so if I did O yesterday then I'm probably out because we haven't BDd in 3 days. But this morning my temp was just the same as yesterday. Doesn't the temp spike the day after O? I'm hoping that today's O day because we will be BDing for sure tonight!

Usually u get a temp dip on o day then it goes back up

Okay, had my first positive opk on cd15 and then yesterday's opk (cd16) was just as dark. Haven't tested today yet (cd17). We BDd last night tho so hopefully were in with a chance.

Also not sure what's going on with my thermometer but I temped twice this morning (in bed still both times) first temp was about the same as yesterday and then second was the highest temp Iv had so far this cycle

Weird and confusing don't know which one to take as the proper one!

Okay, had my first positive opk on cd15 and then yesterday's opk (cd16) was just as dark. Haven't tested today yet (cd17). We BDd last night tho so hopefully were in with a chance.

Also not sure what's going on with my thermometer but I temped twice this morning (in bed still both times) first temp was about the same as yesterday and then second was the highest temp Iv had so far this cycle

Weird and confusing don't know which one to take as the proper one!

I got two days of positive opks last month so I wouldn't worry it's normal.

Me too I had 2 days looks like your in with a great chance. The countdowns on :)

Yay!! Yep had a negative opk yesterday after 2 positives so looks like I probably Od Thursday. Hoping it was Thursday anyway because that's when we BDd! And my temp has been higher the last 2 mornings so pretty sure Iv Od now.

So how many DPO are we all now? I'm guessing I'm 2dpo..

Great news samanthatc I hope your tww goes quick. I'm currently 7dpo no symptoms. The only thing I would say is I'm so agitated, impatient sort of snappy. Poor hubby probably thinks I'm a right bitch :/
Anyone else experienced this?

Still no idea how many dpo I am lol on the plus note iv been and picked up my backup thermometer from our new house so I can temp again yippee lol tracking my new one but it's comin from a diff country with airmail lol this one better be good it can set time and date on it so should be. My clear blue survey pack arrived yesterday couldn't believe how big it is has loads in they even sent 3 preg tests. I'm quite looking forward to wen it starts will be fun for me. I had a soar nipple yesterday that took around an hour to go away but that's all.

Wow 7 DPO already, so lucky. You canf start testing soon. I'm still only apriximentaly 3dpo so still a while off.

New thermometer sounds super fancy mummy smurf. Good luck :)

Hi ladies probably going to start testing as of tomorrow I'm not very hopeful not one symptom nothing!!
How about you ladies any symptoms to report? :)

Hi ladies probably going to start testing as of tomorrow I'm not very hopeful not one symptom nothing!!
How about you ladies any symptoms to report? :)

Fx for tomorrow not sure wen il start testin since I dunno. What dpo I am hehe

Good luck to all :) let us know how your testing goes. I'm about 4dpo I think and not one symptom but obviously too early anyway :)

Hey ladies 9dpo negative Bfn but seriously wat did I expect far too early :) prob won't test now until Wednesday onwards depending on my will power to hold out. Still no symptoms wat so ever. How's everyone else??

I'm fine except soar bbs on and off don't feel like I'm in the tww this time but that's prob with the not knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->