who's with me #02.06.14

Awesome ul feel awesome wen u get ur first positive this cycle just gone was first time I had a positive opk after months of testing always missed it haha I'm due to ov Monday and yesterday did my final questions for clear blue survey and I get my first pack sent out on 19th cnt wait.

Haha I know I so excited to get a faint line for once. Hopefully I get a strong positive to let me know when I'm Oing. Yay, how exciting for you! :)

Hi ladies
I also did first opk today and got faint line. Hopefully not to far away, however May have to go to Ireland this weekend for a funeral so may not get a chance :(
Good luck to all

Good luck Hun, just make sure you bd before you leave and as soon as you get home and hopefully you catch it. My OH started a new job a few weeks ago with long hours and he's always so tired lately so it's hard to bd all the time as well. I don't want to force him into if he's too tired so hopefully we get the timing right

Thanks ladies I'm now on cd11 faint opk yesterday usually test around lunchtime.
Samanthatc I hope u get some bd time :) mummy smurf how's this cycle going?

Just did opk much darker than yesterday but not as strong as other line. I think it's gonna be Saturday as I though for ovulation :)
Best of luck to all this weekend :)

Yay for progression :) I did another opk on cd 10 and the line was no darker than cd 8 so think I'm still a few days away. Will test again tomorrow. Haven't had any fertile CM yet either

Hi mummy smurf... Fab do that baby dance... we too managed 3 days in a row considering all the dramas this weekend :)
How are you samanthatc?

Good work ladies and yay to the beginning of the TWW! Didn't it go quickly. I'm only cd14 today but have had quite a lot of EWCM today so will take an opk soon. Fingers crossed for a positive opk soon :)

I'm not havin much luck this month going to struggle pinpointing a defo ov. My thermometer broke down that I paid £10 for on Amazon to stop them breakin has broke so not impressed and I never got a positive opk even after doin many tests a day so it really was the agnus castus that helped last month. Not had any this month with the week we suspected I was preg. Just ordered another thermometer but prob bein it says 7-23days for delivery :( it was the only other decent one I could find. On a plus note I had some ov pain last night by my left ovary so that would suggest I ov either yesterday or today.

Hi mummy smurf least with the ov pain you will feel you have ovulated around your bd time. Opk etc confuses me tbh mine seemed dark for a few days and I has ov pain day before.
Heres to another tww hoping we get are BFPs :)

Hi mummy smurf least with the ov pain you will feel you have ovulated around your bd time. Opk etc confuses me tbh mine seemed dark for a few days and I has ov pain day before.
Heres to another tww hoping we get are BFPs :)

Do u not temp aswell? Yea least il know give and take a day

No haven't done any temping I keep meaning to get a thermometer I think I will next cycle if the primrose oil and pineapple don't do the job this month :)

Oh no mummysmurf, it's so frustrating not knowing when you Od for sure but sounds like you have it down to within a couple of days which is good. Last cycle there was a whole week where I could have Od and had no real idea.

Just did another opk and still not 100% positive but definitely getting darker so hopefully soon

Okay cd15 now, had lots of EWCM today and just got a positive OPK. The bad news is though that my OH has a work function on tonight and won't be home until very very late and we didng manage to bd yesterday either because we were both so exhausted. Might be out for this month. Will try and jump him when he gets home tonight but if he's too exhausted I won't rape him...

image.jpg

Well actually would you guys consider this a positive opk? This is my first month using them so not sure. Maybe I wot actually O until tomorrow..?

Although I did have some sharp pains this arvo as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->