who's with me #02.06.14

Any updates?

Still just brown spotting here. No fresh blood and no proper AF. Day 8 of brown spotting with no period, so frustrated. I want to start my next cycle!!

How frustrating, do you think it could be a long IB? Fx

I'm now 14dpo, AF 2 days late :bfn:

Any updates?

Still just brown spotting here. No fresh blood and no proper AF. Day 8 of brown spotting with no period, so frustrated. I want to start my next cycle!!

I think I might have finally got my period!!! Just had some RED blood! Yay!! Never thought I'd be excited to get my period. I've been doing lots of googling and think I may have low progesterone levels, that could be causing the spotting for so long before AF. So I might go to the doctor and get some tests so I can hopefully get a BFP in June :)

Any updates?

I think I might have finally got my period!!! Just had some RED blood! Yay!! Never thought I'd be excited to get my period. I've been doing lots of googling and think I may have low progesterone levels, that could be causing the spotting for so long before AF. So I might go to the doctor and get some tests so I can hopefully get a BFP in June :)

Best of luck sweet :flow:

Yep full on AF finally here!! So I'm due 2nd of July. Iv ordered a basal thermometer and some more htps&opks so I'm all ready for this new cycle yay!! Let's all hope we O early so we don't have to wait too long for that BFP ;)

Mummysmurf any update? X

I'm still unsure it's drivin me nuts now I had two tests that haven't worked very well the dye hasn't dried up, tried an opk sure I see a faint line but who knows, already down to 7 left of my ics.

Good luck to all u ladies this new cycle lets get some BFPs :) mummy-smurf fingers firmly crossed for u.
Baby dust to all x

Good Luck ms.

Soo it looks like Af is here, didn't want to waist a frer so used ic and I can still see the faintest of line but only in a certain light and angle.

Any updates?

Sorry about the difficult time your having with the spotting before AF, you mentioned about progesterone issues and I just wanted to comment on that. Im glad you said your thinking about seeing a doctor for that. 7 days is alot to spot before AF. You should try to get in asap, they will want to do a blood test on day 21 I believe. Wish you good luck.

Any updates?

Sorry about the difficult time your having with the spotting before AF, you mentioned about progesterone issues and I just wanted to comment on that. Im glad you said your thinking about seeing a doctor for that. 7 days is alot to spot before AF. You should try to get in asap, they will want to do a blood test on day 21 I believe. Wish you good luck.

Thank you! Yes it was very weird that I spotted so long before AF this cycle because that doesn't usually happen to me! Sometimes I spot for one day before AF but not 7!! I have been under quite a lot of stress lately and Iv read that can cause low progesterone. I've also just started taking b6 vitamins each day as that can improve progesterone levels. Haven't booked an appointment yet, I'm only on cd3 now but might do that later on. Thank you! X

Good Luck ms.

Soo it looks like Af is here, didn't want to waist a frer so used ic and I can still see the faintest of line but only in a certain light and angle.

Hmm they say a line is a line?

Hey ladies,

Just popped in to see if there were any BFP's and to see how you all were :) Took me a while too as I was so bummed when I didn't get my bfp that I was too scared to see if anyone did as I knew I would be super jealous (but I'm over that now lol)

Has anyone got a bfp? I can't see the pics on my phone for some reason but hopefully someone has some happy news otherwise it's another month and another go huh?! Good luck to everyone :)

Haha no bfp here so hopefully we both have better luck this cycle :) cd4 here, still so far to go...

Hi ladies how are you all.
This month I've started taking evening primrose oil up until ovulation as I've read it helps with cm.
Is anyone else trying anything new.
Baby dust to all x

Hi ladies how are you all.
This month I've started taking evening primrose oil up until ovulation as I've read it helps with cm.
Is anyone else trying anything new.
Baby dust to all x

Hello :)

Cd7 here today so the way I see it - 1/4 of the way to a BFP. In another week I'll hopefully O then anther 2 weeks after that till we see some BFPs in here!

Today my basal thermometer arrived along with lots more OPKs and hpts. Iv never temped or used OPKs so hoping that gives me some more definite answers regarding ovulation because last cycle I wasn't sure when I Od..

Primrose sounds good. Fingers crossed it leads to a BFP xx

Don't know how this month is going to go for me not gettin my hopes up as we move house with mum this weekend then il be movin in with oh around 30th so goin to b busy hehe oh is staying at ours this weekend so he can look after dd while we move so hopefully get some bd in

I'm sure you'll be able to squeeze in a few bds around O :) good luck to everyone this cycle!

I just realised that it's my OH's birthday July 7th and I'm due for AF on the 4th (if I O when I'm meant and not later like I sometimes do). But if I fall pregnant this cycle that could be an awesome birthday surprise for him. Won't get my hopes up just yet tho! Haha

Even though I'm on cd8 I just took my first ever opk! It was quite exciting and I like these tests much more than the htps Iv been taking because I got a second line haha

Now I know it's counted as negative because it's not as dark as the control line but it's still definitely there, I'm hoping this means O won't be too far away :)

If only my htps looked like this lol
image.jpg

Awesome ul feel awesome wen u get ur first positive this cycle just gone was first time I had a positive opk after months of testing always missed it haha I'm due to ov Monday and yesterday did my final questions for clear blue survey and I get my first pack sent out on 19th cnt wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->