who's with me #02.06.14

I'm fine except soar bbs on and off don't feel like I'm in the tww this time but that's prob with the not knowing.

Same here! Last month I was going crazy as of 1dpo and now it's just in the back of my mind and It doesn't even feel like the TWW yet? Weird...

Oh Ckelly sorry to hear about your bfn but you are right about it still being very early! FX for the BFP on Wednesday :)

I'm fine except soar bbs on and off don't feel like I'm in the tww this time but that's prob with the not knowing.

Same here! Last month I was going crazy as of 1dpo and now it's just in the back of my mind and It doesn't even feel like the TWW yet? Weird...

Oh Ckelly sorry to hear about your bfn but you are right about it still being very early! FX for the BFP on Wednesday :)

How many dpo are u now? I'm going off 7 for me makin af due in 5days so I may try test Friday if I can hold off that long haha

How many dpo are u now? I'm going off 7 for me makin af due in 5days so I may try test Friday if I can hold off that long haha

I think I'm only 5dpo so still a while to wait before I can test. I'll probably test Friday too tho because I'll be around 8dpo by then and I have lots of internet cheapies. If you have lots you could do an early test tomorrow? Haha I'm a bad influence!

Still no real symptoms (way to early) but this morning my lower back has been soo sore like I'm in quite a bit of pain still now. Moving and getting up and down is a struggle. I'm sure it's unrelated tho.

Last night and this morning I had a bit of cramping too. Again probably unrelated

And the only other thing is usually I get sensitive nipples after O for a few days but so far no sensitive nipples? Hope I have actually Od?!

Good luck to everyone again and keep us updated regularly :) x

I have 25 ics 2 cb digi and 3 clearblue normal ones that came in my clearblue survey pack. It's bad that I'm lookin forward to af comin as then I get to start the survey haha I can't wait for it n I recon il learn a lot about my cycles as they sent decent opks that show low high and peak fertility.

Lol I don't need encouragement I'm already itchin to test haha

Good luck testing ladies I will prob test tomorrow as af due fri/sat. Still no symptoms as such to spk of.
Baby dust to u both :)

Morning ladies tested this morning and I looked after a min saw nothing walked away just looked again and I'm sure I can see the faintest of lines. I kept my other tests from other day and there's nothing on them from 2 days ago as was wondering if evap. ?? Def can see something gonna check again tomorrow.
How are u all :)

I've added pic on my profile pic :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
OMG!! Ckelly, that is a BFP for sure!! Congratulations :) how many DPO is that?

Test again to be 100% sure as it was out of time frame but I think it's a BFP :)

Thanx samanthatc I'm a little sceptical will def test again tomorrow morning. 11dpo today how are u? :)

Thanx samanthatc I'm a little sceptical will def test again tomorrow morning. 11dpo today how are u? :)

Let us know how you go but think you're pregnant for sure. I'm only 6dpo today so still so long :(

Il be roughly 10dpo tomorrow lol expectin af Sunday or Monday so won't test again After that til sat or Sunday unless I see a line :D got my fx that my new thermometer arrives today or tomorrow not sure how much I trust my backup one it's takin so long for the new one but iv been tracking it everyday and pretty certain it came from China as in the service bit it's written in what looks like Chinese to me : Service
英国专线平邮 lol it arrived in uk about 4days ago n came by airmail lol just waitin for tracking to update again as not updated since yesterday wen it said arrived at destination sorting office. I just cnt wait to play around with it haha

Hahaha it does sound like lots of fun but hopefully by the time it comes you'll already be pregnant and won't need it :) good luck testing tomorrow

I have a question for anyone who temps lol

Do u temp under your tongue or on top? Just as I always done it on top but noticed last two thermometers said do it under lol :shrug: don't know if it would make any difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->