who's with me #02.06.14

Very faint wat do u think ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
It took us over a yr to fall pregnant with my little boy so when he was born we decided to ntnp so he would have a sibling to grow up with as our other children are between 20 & 13. So this was 11th cycle. This cycle I took primrose oil everyday up untill ovulation and are pineapple core 1-5dpo.
How long have u been trying :)

We started about 6month ago but turned out we was timing it wrong first few months so we only had like 2month with good timin althou now even that's uncertain with me tempin wrong and opks not likin me lol

To be honest mummy smurf I always wondered if I was getting timing right this month I tried using opk for first time. I got quite confused. But the primrose oil did make a difference to cm which helped pinpoint ovulation :)

To be honest mummy smurf I always wondered if I was getting timing right this month I tried using opk for first time. I got quite confused. But the primrose oil did make a difference to cm which helped pinpoint ovulation :)

I normally use evening primrose oil too but missed out this month as spent first week or two thinkin I might b preg so didn't get chance to take it.

Edit: so I just tested the tempin theory and it seems it does make a difference so now confused if I have o day wrong yet again :(

How far out is it making u? Must be so confusing and frustrating for u:/

I'm not sure but there was quite a big diff In the temp, under tongue gave 36.84 and on top was 36.65 or something like that so it could have made it wrong all the last few months. It is frustrating only good thing is I know af should be here Monday at latest as my cycle has never been longer than 29days and cd 29 falls on Monday.

I think in the mornin then after that il wait til Sunday or Monday. Next cycle should help me a lot since I have the opks that tell u low high or peak fertility so should help me better pinpoint for sure next cycle.

Fx crossed for the morning. I'm hoping for a darker line :)

Good luck ladies let us know how you both go. I'm 8dpo today and didng get a chance to test this morning so will test this afternoon when I get home from work. Another bfn on the way! Heheh

Good luck samanthatc :)
This mornings test I think it is now getting darker compared to yesterday??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 2
Yep definately darker! Knocked up for sure haha!

Another bfn for me just now at 8dpo. As expected tho!

Still plenty of time samanthatc I didn't get mine untill 11dpo and even then u could barely see it :)
How did u get on mummy smurf?
Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"