• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

P.s love your pregnancy ticker. Can't wait to have one! Hope the bleeding has stopped now. Let us know how you go x

As long as it's not any lighter than your previous tests id say it's ok? You're still not even 4 weeks so might not be fully dark yet?

Has the bleeding stopped? Maybe call the doctor just in case? Also maybe a digital test which says how many weeks you are will help confirm things. If it says 2 weeks then you should be right. Hope you're ok x

Bleeding has sort of stopped :/ test was no lighter. I think I will take digi today thank u for the advice x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
No problem. Line still looks good so I think all be ok. Bleeding in early pregnancy is quite common but if it continues or gets heavy to see your doctor. No problems :) good luck x

In a&e had bloods taken. Internal was done she said all normal no more bleeding. Scan tomorrow to check viable pregnancy too.
Thank u for ur support x

In a&e had bloods taken. Internal was done she said all normal no more bleeding. Scan tomorrow to check viable pregnancy too.
Thank u for ur support x

Good luck tomorrow.

I now have an ill little girl lol she was meant to go a party today n we had to not let her go she had soar tummy yesterday we thought she was better till she had breakfast n threw up all over me :(

Awe poor little poppet hope she feels better soon.
My hcg levels are 387 I'm not sure if this good or not :/

I don't know anything about hcg levels haha good luck x

Another bfn for me this morning :( think I'm out :(

Also just had a blob of pink CM just then after wiping so maybe AF is coming a bit early? Usually I have 1-2 days of brown CM before AF so this is different ..

So I was pretty sure af was comin today fmu was quite dark but there no signs as yet. Normally I would start light in the afternoon where it would only be there wen wiping then full force few hours later so it's lookin like it's gonna be late. I'm gonna test with ic as I still have my fmu stored in my mini fridge as I have to take my fmu every day for the survey so expecting af I done that lol. I'm CD 30 today and for the last 3days my temp has slowly gone down although not much if u look at my charts so I dunno what's going on, silly Ff thinks I'm 7dpo n due af in 6days but that's likely because I missed 3days of tempin at the usual ov time so expect that's why it's confused. Iv wen I test it's bfn like I expect then I'm gonna start my agnus castus again today. I read an interesting article on it last night that it actually increases ur lh lvls so would explain why last month I got strong positive opks compared to not gettin one normally. Anyway back soon to let u all know

I do hope Ff is wrong about wen I o'd it's made me really unsure as maybe I did ov a lot later because of stoppin the agnus castus? Although thankfully if I did we did dtd the day before af is sayin lol and it would make it a 35day cycle lol I'm off to Google it haha. Just tried testin with it and pretty sure it's bfn but iv uploaded a pic anyway.

Attachments

• IMAG0190.jpg
    IMAG0190.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
Well if you did O later it could be a good think because it could mean that your BFP is still on it's way :) you have the same internet cheapies as me and when I look at your test it's the same as when I look at mine. I can't really see anything but every now and then a slight something catches me eye. Good luck x

U use bluecross ones too? This is my first month with them as onestep ones I'd previously bought was giving fake lines so went in search of diff tests hehe. All I can do is wait n see what happens everyday. Get another lie in tomorrow as nursery said beth has to stay off for 48hrs to make sure bug has gone. I just want answers now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->