who's with me #02.06.14

Arggg I can't wait that long I want to know one way or another now!

Sorry about the bfn mummy smurf, were just testing too early hopefully :)

A point of good news - last cycle I had brown spotting for 7 whole days before AF arrived which was not a good sign but so far this cycle no spotting and AF is due in 5 days :)

Arggg I can't wait that long I want to know one way or another now!

Sorry about the bfn mummy smurf, were just testing too early hopefully :)

A point of good news - last cycle I had brown spotting for 7 whole days before AF arrived which was not a good sign but so far this cycle no spotting and AF is due in 5 days :)

That's good then

Fingers firmly crossed for you both. I've told hubby and we have doc appointment at 1:15 to confirm :)

Edit just been confirmed by docs:)

Yay!!! How did hubby react? How excited to have it confirmed by doctors :)

Hi samanthatc he cried told me he was happy about it and then asked me what was for tea lol :)

Another bfn for me this morning at 9dpo :( feeling out! No symptoms either

Hi samanthatc no symptoms apart from exhausted and occasional tingly feeling in nipples . Sorry about bfn but still really early I didn't get a hint till 11dpo :)
Fingers firmly crossed.

Thank you :) I know I know still super early but hard to stay hopeful after seeing so many BFNs.. I gues this is why you shouldn't test early! Haha oh well

Oh no don't say that! What makes you think she's coming. I think you should test xx

:( my skins breaking out today which might mean the witch is coming for me too :'(

:( I don't mind too much since I get to start the clear blue survey wen witch comes hehe

Good luck to u both. That's the one thing I noticed samanthatc was my skin broke out loads at 11 dpo onwards:)

Oh really? So maybe skin break out could be a good sign? Haha kidding myself!

BFN for me this morning at 10dpo :cry: feeling very out now as AF only 3 days away so if I was pregnant I think something would be showing up by now. Last night I felt soooo nauseas too so that got me a little hopeful, for nothing!! :dohh:

good luck mummy smurf xx

Sorry for Bfn samanthatc good luck mummy smurf.
I have had red blood on wiping tonight at 15dpo so now very worried. Wondering whether to test again to see if faint line. Cp?

Im sure everythings fine but maybe test again if it will put your mind at ease?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->