• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

I'm not sure I just get them off some site online but they look exactly the same. I know what u mean about just wanting to know. Because I had that spot of pink blood today I sort of know that AF will be here soon but part of me is still holding on to a slight bit of hope. I'll keep testing until full AF shows though and hopefully within a day or 2 I will know for sure one way or another.

Keep us posted with tomorrow's test x

I had a look I can't say I can but I also not convinced I can't see something.
Fx for u Hun x

I had scan today said was too early to see anything but lining of uterus was nice and thick? Just got to have my hcg levels compared to yesterday's 347 at 10 tomorrow morning. Soooo hoping they've doubled.
Looking forward to reading ur updates :)

This morning temp was only just above cover line and the brown spotting is here :( least I know for sure now. Good luck to you though

Okay so this morning I thought I was totally out (still think I probably am) bug I took another internet cheapie, thought what the heck?!

And I thought I saw something? It's a real squinter and sometimes I look I can't see anything but what do you guys think?

image.jpg

Oh and Ckelly I'm looking forward to your update. I'm sure everything's fine tho :)

Morning samanthatc I think I see something I even asked hubby to look too :) fx
Today I get my hcg results this afternoon really hoping they have doubled so I can breath again x

CD31 still no sign of :witch: yet, lookin more likely that Ff is right about ov day making me only 8dpo today. Tested again anyway lol.

Think I see something on that Samanthatc fx

Attachments

• IMAG0193.jpg
    IMAG0193.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
Morning samanthatc I think I see something I even asked hubby to look too :) fx
Today I get my hcg results this afternoon really hoping they have doubled so I can breath again x

Good luck fx keep us updated

Hey guys thanks for taking a look. I'm still looking at this mornings test and still the same - sometimes I see it sometimes I don't. I may test again soon tho.

Mummy smurf I don't see anything YET but if you're only 8dpo it's still way too early so hopefully you get a BFP in another couple of days :)

Ckelly any updates yet? X

Hey guys thanks for taking a look. I'm still looking at this mornings test and still the same - sometimes I see it sometimes I don't. I may test again soon tho.

Mummy smurf I don't see anything YET but if you're only 8dpo it's still way too early so hopefully you get a BFP in another couple of days :)

Ckelly any updates yet? X

I thought I could see something so must just be me

oh really? Maybe there is, iv been staring at tests all day so I don't even know any more haha

Mummy smurf I'm not sure however 8dpo is early may see more in a day or two.
I've had my bloods done I've now got to wait upto another 2.5 hrs for results to see if hcg has double.
Hate waiting :/

Just had my hsg level results and they have only gone up by 100??? Don't know wat to think. Back for more Thursday :(

Exactly it's going up so that's a good thing :)

My spotting is still here and increasing so think full on AF any hour now. No more tests just gonna roll on to next cycle. I'm going to try and take more of a relaxed approach this cycle tho. I hate the feeling of wishing my life away each month because I'm so desperate to know. So going to try not think about it as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->