who's with me #02.06.14

Had my scan this morn but as expected its to early to see anything only thing we saw was gestational sack lol I go back in 10days n should have baby n heartbeat by then. They measured it at 5 to 5 n half weeks so it's no suprise nothing was seen.

Exactly Hun no surprise too early. How are u feel in has the bleeding stopped?

Yea it was only there the one time but I'd rather be safe than sorry it was seeing something in smu that made me decide better be checked lol now I just have a long wait til 28th lol but by then should see something as well as heartbeat

U did the right thing. Roll on the 28th to see that beautiful heartbeat :)

Yea can't wait it's bound to go slow thou. Dd finishes nursery for 6week tomorrow lol

Well at least you will be occupied :) mine finish next Wednesday us have stepson down so I have four to run me ragged lol.
Trying to bd most days as I'm sure I'm ovulating fingers crossed for good news all round :) x

Sounds good mummy smurf :) I think I either Od Sunday, Monday or maybe even today because I had some weird cramps/pains today. BDd tonight just in case so hopefully we catch it :) yes some more BFPs would be good

I am so lookin forward to tomorrow wen dd does finish nursery for 6week I get to sleep lol and heaven knows I can't get enough right now

Hi Ladies,

your goign to think i'm crazy but i just sat here at work and read through the 40+ pages on here! can i join you all? you seem like a wonderful group of ladies :)

i'm in my first TWW since my DD was born, she is now 16 months

Hi Ladies,

your goign to think i'm crazy but i just sat here at work and read through the 40+ pages on here! can i join you all? you seem like a wonderful group of ladies :)

Sure you can, welcome

Hi Ladies,

Haha that is funny! Ofcourse join us. I'm about 7/8dpo today so still a few days off testing. Not really feign it this cycle tho, we didn't bd that much. How many DPO are you? Best of luck :) x

Also Ckelly, how are you going in the TWW??

Hi Ladies,

Haha that is funny! Ofcourse join us. I'm about 7/8dpo today so still a few days off testing. Not really feign it this cycle tho, we didn't bd that much. How many DPO are you? Best of luck :) x

Also Ckelly, how are you going in the TWW??

i'm only 2DPO :flower: me and DH BD'ed quite a bit during this cycle, cant remember exact days, but I got a +OPK on CD 21, and i think OV'ed on CD 22 because of cramps and OV pain i'm used to getting. We BD CD 18, 19, 21, 22. hoping that was enough:shrug:

DH is at work tonight so no BD'ing but honestly i don't think there is much point since egg is probably gone. With my previous MC i got preg when Dh and i BD on positive OPK day and same with when i conceived my DD, but still for some reason this cycle i already feel out, so i dunno.

you're lucky i was i was that many DPO.

Wow that's lots of BDing sounds like your in with a very good chance :)

Yeah I can't believe I'm finally getting close to the end of the TWW. It has gone so slow haha

Hi ladies I'm 5 dpo def ovulated right on cue thought it may have been later due to loss at the beginning of the
mth. Really hoping I'm lucky again just don't want to wait
another 11 cycles:/

Mummy smurf how are u?
Samanthatc not long now Hun :)
Heaveneats welcome glad you are joining us .
Fx all round x

Hi ladies I'm 5 dpo def ovulated right on cue thought it may have been later due to loss at the beginning of the
mth. Really hoping I'm lucky again just don't want to wait
another 11 cycles:/

Mummy smurf how are u?
Samanthatc not long now Hun :)
Heaveneats welcome glad you are joining us .
Fx all round x

Mostly fine I think I'm slowly getting over fatigue lol but now I just have circulation issues that I wake up every morn with numb feeling arms and legs it's driving me crazy lookin forward to scan on Monday it should show baby and heartbeat which will be so good and relaxin to see. Finally my whole family know now which is good. so now I'm tryin to get a fetal Doppler then I have it ready.

Fx for u ckelly catch that little egg

Fx samanthatc keep us updated

Have any of you ladies had little pulls during tww? On my left side I keep having these little jabbing pains that last for about a second and happen every 5-10 min. Getting worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->