• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

Oh right :( I can't imagine how that feels never been through it but I do hope u get ur bfp soon I heard ur meant to be very fertile after a mc? Yea hope she comes bk soon n update how she's gettin on

Oh my goodness haven't I missed a heap! Haha it didn't feel like I was gone that long, I had my OH birthday yesterday and have been busy planning for that I guess. Plus once I got AF it wasn't on my mind as much.

Firstly Ckelly I am in such disbelief over your news and am so so sorry. I never would have expected to see that update :( I will be here to keep trying with you, but like I said, wanting to take a more relaxed approach. I'm just going to bd when we can and hope I catch it. When the time is right it will happen!

And mummy smurf, WOW congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 months and hopefully we will both be joining you in the 1st trimester soon :)

Oh my goodness haven't I missed a heap! Haha it didn't feel like I was gone that long, I had my OH birthday yesterday and have been busy planning for that I guess. Plus once I got AF it wasn't on my mind as much.

Firstly Ckelly I am in such disbelief over your news and am so so sorry. I never would have expected to see that update :( I will be here to keep trying with you, but like I said, wanting to take a more relaxed approach. I'm just going to bd when we can and hope I catch it. When the time is right it will happen!

And mummy smurf, WOW congratulations!! Happy and healthy 9 months and hopefully we will both be joining you in the 1st trimester soon :)

Welcome back hope your oh had a good birthday and yea you better be joining me soon :D

yah he had a great time and so did I, thanks :)

Do you have any pregnancy symptoms yet? x

Nope lol on day af was due I had a headache n felt dizzy but nothing but minor headaches now and again now lol my first pregnancy was easy barely had any symptoms and didn't even get a bump sadly lol I don't think il get off so lightly this time though lol I realised something last night and can't believe it. My sis is currently pregnant with #2 due two days after my dd bday and now I'm preg with #2 due day of her dds bday how crazy weird is that.

Wow that's pretty crazy :)

How's everything going for the both of you? X

Hi ladies I'm doing ok some days are better than others :) looking forward to trying again but I'm going for the relaxed approach too samanthatc.
Hope ur both well x

Hi ladies I'm doing ok some days are better than others :) looking forward to trying again but I'm going for the relaxed approach too samanthatc.
Hope ur both well x

How are things with u, back to normal yet?

I think I'm out this cycle. Not temping or using OPKs but had heaps of EWCM and wasn't able to bd. Usually I don't O until cd14-18 and yesterday was only cd12 so I didng expect it this early and we hadn't BDd for a few days. Will bd tonight when he gets home from work tonight but will probably be too late :(

I think I'm out this cycle. Not temping or using OPKs but had heaps of EWCM and wasn't able to bd. Usually I don't O until cd14-18 and yesterday was only cd12 so I didng expect it this early and we hadn't BDd for a few days. Will bd tonight when he gets home from work tonight but will probably be too late :(

Fx ur not to late why not try an opk n see how dark it is?

I used all my OPKs last cycle and didn't order anymore this cycle as wanted to take relaxed approach haha doh! We've done the deed tonight and I had more EWCM and watery CM tonight so fingers crossed I'm in with a chance :)

Oh i so hate the TWW and I don't even know for sure if I'm in the TWW yet hahaha

Hi ladies yep thinking all back to normal as feeling ovulation is on the way. Samanthatc I hate the tww soooo long lol. Mummy smurf hope ur feeling well.
Fx for bfps

well looks like were on about the same timeline again then because I think I've either just O'd or still about to O anyway, am continuing to BD just in case. Fingers crossed for us xx

I'm going for an early scan today to make sure everything is ok as I lost a little blood. Would rather be safe than sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->