• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who's with me #02.06.14

I have seen ib last longer than a day in ppl. It could be a good sign I never had so much cm lol usually I dnt have very much. I did do some tests but not really sure savin last frer til Monday hopefully haha.

Yeah try to save them, if you Od a day or two later than your still very early. But by Monday you should be able to get some answers hopefully

Lets all test Monday!! Oh my god I hope,hope, hope its ib. It only lasted the morning and I'm crampy still. This is so nervewracking isn't it?!

Lets all test Monday!! Oh my god I hope,hope, hope its ib. It only lasted the morning and I'm crampy still. This is so nervewracking isn't it?!

I agree I think we should all try and wait till monday and all test together. I thought about testing again this morning but with FF changing my O date everyday I am just gonna wait now.

I have found a way to curb my testing, I have a pool at my home and I have to test my pool a few times a week to make sure the levels are safe and correct. Well you can test it with TEST STRIPS, lol. So now I go test my pool when I feel the urge, its the same process watch them turn colors. I know too funny, I laugh at myself as im doing it. Lol

good luck everyone

lol Tennessee!!

I don't have any tests at home as this is my first month trying for #2. I am tempted to go buy one today and test!! Still lots of cramping!! So nervewracking

Hahah!! That is funny! Good luck for Monday everyone! I don't know if ill make it till Monday (brown discharge still here) but if I do ill test with you all :)

Kakae seeing as your bleeding stopping I think your in with a good chance! X

The brown discharge is still there when I wipe but seems to be less today.

Also not sure if anyone has any idea about this buy I'm a little worried about it. Last night I noticed that my right breast was so hard and a little tender when I tried to squeeze it but my left breast was so soft and squishy with no pain what so ever. I know hard tender bbs can be pms symptom but it's usually in both breasts now 1 right? I think if it doesn't get better I will have to get if checked out... Never had this before :( xx

Hmmmm I'm not sure samathatc about that, maybe one is more sensitive? I was reading up about ib and its common for it to last a few days so you aren't out yet!

I decided to buy a test and it was a stupid bfn!! So gutted!! I just want to know!

Omg I am soooo nauseous! I'm feeling very queasy and have a really dry mouth. I keep getting wee pulls or tugs in my lower tummy as well. Surely, surely, surely I must be, or otherwise I'm turning into someone who wishes so much that symptoms appear lol

Oh no!! :( those BFNs are the worst!!! That's why I don't want to test again - I know what it will be :(

Yeah I just hope this hard sore right boob is pms related or nothing serious!

Hmmm maybe it's still just too early to show up on tests yet?? Let's hope so!!

That's so weird Iv been feeling so nauseas today as well. Don't know what's going on with me- brown CM, one sore hard boob and now this nauseous feeling but BFN on Wednesday!! I'm tempted to test again tonight but I know it'll be another bfn

Argggg

Omg I am soooo nauseous! I'm feeling very queasy and have a really dry mouth. I keep getting wee pulls or tugs in my lower tummy as well. Surely, surely, surely I must be, or otherwise I'm turning into someone who wishes so much that symptoms appear lol

It's funny you say that because last night and this morning iv been feeling a pulling like feelin in my abdomen n what I found more crazy if I'm right that I didn't ov til CD18 then it's spot on count down to preg says yesterday was the most common implantation day (9dpo) 10dpo today and feeling very positive right now

Oh I will at this rate frer won't make it to Monday. At first I thought I was feelin things but it actually kept me a awake a while and felt weird if this don't result in my bfp then I don't know what will I need to get googlin if pulling is before or after implantation

Well I had a brown bleed yesterday and now the pulling today do maybe after (please, please, please after lol sooo want it to have been ib!)

It seems all of us are still on with a shot :) hope one of us gets a bfp soon!

Prob won't get bfp til Monday but u can garauntee I be testin tomorrow and Sunday

I will just wait and see over the weekend and if I don't get my period, first thing on Monday I will be peeing on that stick lol

Good luck for your testing, make sure you update us :)

And the good thing is, its already Friday night here so not too many days to go....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->