Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

ive been getting a bad hip too on my right side but midwife says its probably because baby is laid transverse position :(

the 1st picture is apparently how baby is laid

and second picture is how it should be laid

im hoping it turns before 27 weeks doctor says or else they may have to book me in for c-section cuz there is no way baby can be deliverd vaginally like that

Attachments

• L10-6_01.jpg
    L10-6_01.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 29
  • L10-4_01.jpg
    L10-4_01.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 31
I'm hoping its just cos he is laid on that side he was head down at 28 weeks but could have moved.

yeah most likely but hope it goes away for you soon it must be so hard having hip pain, not getting enough sleep and callum teething :(

Thanks Sweetie! I got my top in New Look. I'm not usually a fan of these T's with writing on, but really liked this one, somehow didn't seem as cheesy as some of the other i've seen. Sorry to hear your not sleeping - it's one of the more rubbish things caused by these cursed pregnancy hormones. :growlmad: I find that i can usually get to sleep fine, for a couple of hours, but then i'll wake up around 2 or 3 a.m. then can't get back to sleep until 6ish and there's no sleeping beyond 8 a.m. with Ozzy around, cos he jumps on me until i get up to feed him and let him out. :haha:

Beth - Glad you've got an appt for your hip and good for you asking for your notes to be checked etc. It's good that you're so informed, re: early induction. I wouldn't have a clue what to ask for. Happy 32 weeks btw!!!:happydance:

Claire - Happy 38 Weeks to you too :happydance: You're nearly there!!!

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

just saw a lovely lady doctor who had a good feel of my pelvis and said she was sure it wasnt spd and more the way he is laid, he has is head in my groin.

she said she couldnt feel any seperation or unstablenes in my pelvis, so yay i can relax a bit about the birth now and hopefully once he engages it might be better.

hopefully once i ve finished work on sat it wont be as bad too.

really glad he is still head down though, hopefully he should stay like that now as he has been in that position for the past 4 weeks now.

laura - yay congrats on your 37 week full term bump!! :happydance: lovely pics and i love the t-shirt too. i have one that says 'baby on board' and it has a pic of snoopy in a boat on it! sorry your not sleeping very well, its almost like our bodies way of preparing us for the night feeds lol :haha:

sorry about your insomnia and hip pain helen :( i'm sure baby will turn soon, just hope it turns the right way unlike my naughty LO!!

beth - so glad it's not spd and that josh is still head down :flower: hope the discomfort eases soon for you!

x

Laura you look so wonderful! Love the shirt :)

Reading about all this pain is making me hurt! I hope you girls get some relief soon. Beth I hope this time goes easier than last for you, I know a not-so-pleasant birth experience the first time adds a lot of anxiety for ones after.

Helen not much longer until you are in double digits!

Craving wise all I want is Mexican food, luckily DH's restaurant makes their own pico de gallo, guacamole and salsa and stocks organic tortilla chips so I've been all over that :p

Has anybody tried contacting Widget? She hasn't been on since she announced Eleanor was here, last time I checked. Hope she's doing OK!

I love mexican food Bailey! Hope you had a lovely birthday :flower:

No I havent seen or heard anything from Widget...guess shes just busy being a mummy :baby:

Hope everyone is having a nice bank holiday weekend :thumbup:

I can actually say now that I will (probably) have my baby next week!! exciting! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling? Beth and Helen are your hips any better? AFM I have a sore throat and headache today, so does DH. I am jealous he can have lemsips and i have to sit and suffer :growlmad:

having good and bad days with my hip atm. think it really does depend on how he is laying.

hope your feeling better claire. got to get better ready for next week. cant wait to see what team your on.

well this weekend we have had our first case of hiccups and i ve had some bh which i never got with callum.

sorry about your hip beth...hope he moves into a more comfortable position for you soon!

how funny beth, i was just thinking yesterday that this LO hasn't had hiccups at all and Frankie had them all the time whilst i was pregnant. I have been getting quite strong BH for a couple of weeks now...they are quite uncomfortable sometimes!!

I am feeling alot better today thanks :) very glad!

thanks bailey! yes everything is ready and waiting :) I will take pics of nursery and upload later. as we rent our house we can't properly decorate but will get some more bits and pieces to brighten up the room when we know which team we are on!! x

Here are some pics of the nursery (with Frankie's paintings on the wall), bags packed ready and a cute t-shirt I got Frankie from Next the other day...

Attachments

• 640.jpg
    640.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 642.jpg
    642.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • 644.jpg
    644.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 643.jpg
    643.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
the nursery looks great. i love the t shirt, im planning on getting callum one. im also gonna get him a toy from josh but not sure what yet.

just picked callum up from nursery and h is in the dog house, he bite another child today and has been pushing the other kids:blush: he did give the other kid a cuddle after though so redeamed himself a bit but i think its time for the naughty spt to kick into action.

josh had another case of the hiccups today, im sure thats what they are now.

oh dear...i think your right it might be time for the naughty spot! our kids are such naughty monkeys arent they!! frankie was awful yesterday, really badly behaved and rude! shes not usually that bad, just cheeky usually. and just think beth....we are having another one eek!!

im expecting callum to really start playing up when josh arrives cos he will be too young to understand, everyone keeps asking if he is excited about josh but the poor kid doesnt have a clue whats coming.

very true...poor Callum just wont understand as he's so young. I think frankie understands and when we talk about it with her she gets excited...but when the baby is actually here I think she may get jealous? oh well we will find out soon won't we! x

claire, how often have you seen your midwife towards the end.

i last saw her at 28 weeks and not again til 34, just wondering how often i ll start to see her.

I saw my MW at 28, 32, 35 & 37 weeks and I'm not seeing her again now due to LO being breech and me being low risk other than that. as I have an appointment with a consultant on monday (when I am 39+3) to take blood, check blood pressure and urine etc and to talk me through the c-section!! but I expect I would have seen my MW again at 39 weeks aswell if baby was behaving! x

blimey im being short changed then. saw her at 28+4 weeks and then go back at 34 + 4. how much you betting i dont get seen til 37+4 then 40 +4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->