Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hi Ladies,

Claire - Your nursery is lovely - great idea to put frankie's pics up in there, it'll help her to feel involved in it all. :thumbup: How's your sore throat?

Helen & Beth - Hope your hips are okay and those naughty LO's find a comfy place to settle.

Beth - RE: your midwife contact - mine is pretty much the same as claire's. I saw MW every 6 weeks from week 10 to week 28+5, then at 31+5, 34+5 and I'm seeing her again today (37+5). I'm positive that we have another appt at 39 weeks ish, but will let you know later after I've seen her. Think they'll probably see you at closer intervals after your 34 week appt though.

Bailey - How are you doing? Feeling a bit better, I hope! :hugs:

Lucy - How's your mat leave going? I hope you're getting plenty of rest! How are things with the trial?

Well I'm going back to bed now - lets see if there's any chance of me getting back to sleep, before Ozzy wants to get up. :nope:

Love to all,

Laura.xxx

Well there was me thinking that now my LO has turned, he/she was going to behave - no such luck people :nope: Went to see my midwife today and all my tests checked out; haemaglobin and platlets are back up, urine fine, heartbeat strong, bump measuring perfectly, then she check the position and the head is nowhere near engaged. :dohh: So I have to go for a scan on Friday a.m. to checked the position of my placenta, in case it's preventing LO from engaging. Will keep you posted, but for now i'm off to do some research.

BTW Beth my next MW appt (all things being equal now) is in a fortnight so they definately should start getting more frequent for you. :hugs:

L.x

Argh wrote a response on my phone but it didn't upload! Have to try and remember what I said!

Hey Bailey great to have you back, hope you're starting to feel better!

Clare and Beth hope things go ok for both of you when the new arrivals come along. Bribery is a good thing and lots of presents and attention seems the best way to go.

I'm surprised we don't gave ant early babies here with both Clare and Laura now being officially full term!

Helen try not to worry about babies position. You still have up to 35wks for him to turn so hopefully he'll come good in the end. At 32 wks we see what these babies are doing as after that time they'll run out of room to turn. If twin 1 is head down then they'll go for natural birth but if breech then I'll be booked for elective c section.

Clare your nursery looks lovely. Will have to get an updated pic of ours sometime soon. Been doing the babies washing and ironing and packing for hospital so its a mess. Hopefully once I get a bit more straight I'll be able to get you some pics!

Beth judging from what the ladies have said it does sound like you're being shortchanged with the midwife. I'm now seeing mine every week for blood pressure checks which is strange as my bp is always low but I guess they have to keep a close eye as I'm high risk. I'd def goback and query your appointments hun.

Laura how you now feeling considering you've been on your iron supplements for a while? I've been put on them this week but feel exhausted all the time. Are you feeling any better.

Guys also wanted to ask what you've packed for hospital. Would be great if you could share a list with me.

Loving having time away from work. Even though I was signed off on Thursday I had to work on Friday and complete a handover with the guy taking on my job. I've also had an hours call with a colleague today. Just hope it stops from now on!

Hi Lucy,

I do feel much better now since i've been taking the iron tablets, but they did take a good couple of weeks to kick in. The breathlessness and palpitations were driving me mad and making me so tired, but definately feel much better now.

Glad you're enjoying your mat leave, hope work leave you in peace now that you've handed everything over.

Love Laura.xxx

lucy there is a great thread in 3rd try for hospital bags and what to pack.

my list is upstairs so will get it later and type it up for you.

1 shift down 3 to go and my hip is killing me today, josh is well wedged over there today.

i couldnt sleep last night as well cos i was so uncomfy despite my body pillow. the joys of the last few weeks eh.

Claire the nursery is lovely! Can't wait for details of today's events! Hope you are doing well :hugs:

Laura I hope you get good news Friday! Glad everything checked out :)

Lucy I hope that your work gives you a break soon, take full advantage of the quiet in your home for the next few weeks!

I guess I should enjoy these few weeks where I physically feel well and somewhat comfortable, huh? :p

I've got family (father and brother) driving down 14 hours to come visit us next Monday so the cleaning starts tomorrow! My house needs a serious de-dog hairing and overall scrub and I am way behind on laundry. :dohh:

woo hoo just seen claires face book status.

congratulations guess he couldnt wait til next week. hope your recovering well

:happydance: Congratulations Sweetie! :happydance: Oliver Andrew is a lovely name. Can't wait to see some pics. Take care and lots of love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Oh wow can't wait for clares birth story! Congratulations hun on your little boy :) x

lucy there is a great thread in 3rd try for hospital bags and what to pack.

my list is upstairs so will get it later and type it up for you.

1 shift down 3 to go and my hip is killing me today, josh is well wedged over there today.

i couldnt sleep last night as well cos i was so uncomfy despite my body pillow. the joys of the last few weeks eh.

Thanks Beth just checked out this thread on the third tri board and it was brilliant - didn't even realise it was there do thank you! Poor you and your hip - hope u get a good nights sleep tonight. And yay for 3 shifts to go! You'll be finished in no time :)

thankyou very much :) sorry i havent been on lately im visiting my mum im here till the 13th when i have my baby scan!! :D

hope you are all ok! :)

cant believe i only have 15 weeks left how exciting :)

its been really exciting lately for me as ive been seeing baby's limbs coming out and been able to feel them at the sides of my belly its amazing lol

im at the hospital in the morning for the glucose test! how fun ey lol

i baught some bibs today personalised ones

that say i Love My Daddy
Mummy's Little Miracle,
& Worth The Wait ;)

i also got my pram set & ribbon so i can hang a silver dummy from the hood of my pram :)

the first 3 pics are my pram, pram set & ribbon for my hood so i can hang a silver show dummy

Attachments

• 12102_black.jpg
    12102_black.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 247852_10150318908594966_752879965_9908837_7289892_n.jpg
    247852_10150318908594966_752879965_9908837_7289892_n.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 248058_10150312695464966_752879965_9842171_7520394_n.jpg
    248058_10150312695464966_752879965_9842171_7520394_n.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2
this one is the bibs :)

cant believe babys a egg plant!!! :D

Attachments

• 247414_10150318899134966_752879965_9908639_6053052_n.jpg
    247414_10150318899134966_752879965_9908639_6053052_n.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 249292_10150318905774966_752879965_9908758_7269891_n.jpg
    249292_10150318905774966_752879965_9908758_7269891_n.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 254045_10150318900994966_752879965_9908666_2301799_n.jpg
    254045_10150318900994966_752879965_9908666_2301799_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Your pram set is lovely, Sweetie. How long is it now until you have your scan?

L.x

wow just realised claire as had her baby :)

congratulations on your little boy claire cant wait to see pics and read your birth story :hugs:

11 days now im getting really excited just hope baby co-operates! :)

your welcome lucy, i found the thread really helpfull when having callum and have used it again this time.
here is my list

for josh

15 nappies
wipes (i dont do cotton wool)
nappy sacks
blanket
scratch mitts
booties
hat
baby grow (one with feet one with out)
vests x2
going home outfit + socks.

for me
maternity pads (2x10 pads)
breast pads x10
nursing bra x2
pjs x2
wash bag
hair brush
knickers x2
socks x2
slippers
nightie to give birth in
tens machine

to pack last thing
purse
tv card (left over from my gran, prob wont use it but might as well take it.)
ipod
mobile and charger

parents will bring my going home cloths when picking us up cos i dont know what the weather will be like.

helen love the pram, cant wait for your scan and to find ot what team your on, im thinking pink. we need a few more girls to even up the numbers.

your welcome lucy, i found the thread really helpfull when having callum and have used it again this time.
here is my list

for josh

15 nappies
wipes (i dont do cotton wool)
nappy sacks
blanket
scratch mitts
booties
hat
baby grow (one with feet one with out)
vests x2
going home outfit + socks.

for me
maternity pads (2x10 pads)
breast pads x10
nursing bra x2
pjs x2
wash bag
hair brush
knickers x2
socks x2
slippers
nightie to give birth in
tens machine

to pack last thing
purse
tv card (left over from my gran, prob wont use it but might as well take it.)
ipod
mobile and charger

parents will bring my going home cloths when picking us up cos i dont know what the weather will be like.

helen love the pram, cant wait for your scan and to find ot what team your on, im thinking pink. we need a few more girls to even up the numbers.

lol thanks beth :) & i know not long now just 11 more days :happydance:

i dont have a clue what it is i dont even have an idea i thought boy before i seen it had its legs crossed now i just dont have a clue lol :) :shrug:

Hi ladies,

Went for my scan today and all is good. :happydance: My placenta is well out of the way and LO's head seems to have engaged since MW check on wed. :thumbup: He also did some measurements and estimates that LO is about 5lbs 12oz at the moment.

It was great to see it again, even though it's too big to get a good sense of what your looking at, we did get a little face shot and it had it's hand resting on it's cheek. :thumbup: I'm am so excited now - just can't wait to meet my little boy/girl soon. :happydance:

38 Weeks today - only two weeks to go until my EDD!!!

Beth - Happy 33 weeks!!! And thanks for the hospital-bag list - I'd forgot to put nappy sacks in mine :dohh:

Have a fab weekend everyone - hope the weather holds up for all of you (it's positively tropical up here - Glasgow is just not accustomed to 25C+ temps).

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Happy 38 weeks Laura! Happy to hear that your LO has engaged! :happydance: now it's time to start counting down the days! (But I'm sure you have already!) Do you have anything left to buy?

Happy 33 weeks Beth!

Sarah, not sure if I missed the post but did AF come for you?

Helen I love the bibs, "Worth the wait"... so true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->