• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Quick bump update before I see MW...

35 weeks exactly twin bump... will post more later x

Attachments

• Bump 35 weeks a.jpg
    Bump 35 weeks a.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Bump 35 weeks b.jpg
    Bump 35 weeks b.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 35 weeks c.jpg
    35 weeks c.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
wow your bump is totally gorgeous! how did u manage to get that big without lots of stretchmarks wow mine looks horrible i have so many stretch marks and lately they've been so itchy n i made one worse yesterday by itching it!!! so now its bright RED! =/

you look lovely Lucy! :)

thanks Bailey, cant wait to see your 30 week bump pic!! :) i find im getting very bored these days i cant wait for abigail to be here so i can have things to do lol! :)

Back now and this thread moves so quick.

Laura thanks for posting your birth story, its lovely. I'm glad it all went smoothly and Mya was out relatively quickly. How are you both settling in now? Are you getting into a routine?

Beth nice that you can spend this time before Josh arrives making Callum feel special. It also keeps you occupied so I'm sure the time will fly and you'll soon have Josh in your arms :) I think you're likely to have him before the twins arrive but we'll be very close I'm sure. Doesnt seem right you have been so ill with this pregnancy! Hopefully one Josh is here you'll be bright as a button and back on your feet again :)

Sarah loving your holiday photo - must have been amazing to get away and grab a change of scenery. Keep up the positive thinking!! Its just a matter of time hun and you will get there. The boys will be my first children but 4th pregnancy, I just can't believe I've made it to 35 weeks... always thought something was going to go wrong, but as the pregnancy continues, I just can't believe my luck... and think why these two babies and not the 3 that I have lost previously? Fate plays out in some funny ways... but you will get there...

Happy 30 weeks helen... Only 10 more weeks to go... seems like your pregnancy has flown by :) Fingers crossed for the scan on Wednesday and that the fluid levels are still ok. Abigail sounds strong so I'm sure you'll get good news and can stop worrying for a while. Great bump shot too hun - looking good x

Bailey happy 28 weeks to you!!! So exciting. The weeks seem to fly now so this last tri should pass quickly for you :) I'm in the same boat with the back and pelvis ache. First thing in the morning on getting up is extremely painful. I feel i have the weight of an elephant on my legs too and that they're gonna give way at any minute - i guess not surprising with the weight of 11lbs of baby!!!

Clare hope all is going well with frankie and ollie - need to see some more snaps too when you get a minute :)))

I've just seen another new mw - usual one was on holiday. This one seemed to be more knowledgeable. I spoke to her about the birth but again she seemed to be pushing me down the vaginal birth route. She said twin 1 is on the brim of my pelvis head down and twin 2 is breech but kinda oblique - I can only assume that means he's lying diagonally across my tummy with his head up. Still feel certain I want a c section. Will have to see how I get on at my final growth scan and consultant review next friday 15th july...

wow your bump is totally gorgeous! how did u manage to get that big without lots of stretchmarks wow mine looks horrible i have so many stretch marks and lately they've been so itchy n i made one worse yesterday by itching it!!! so now its bright RED! =/

you look lovely Lucy! :)

thanks Bailey, cant wait to see your 30 week bump pic!! :) i find im getting very bored these days i cant wait for abigail to be here so i can have things to do lol! :)

Oh i do have lots of stretchmarks, not sure the camera has picked them up though :) - they're under the bump around the bikini area... i'm rubbing so much bio oil in but dont really think it makes much difference. I guess its more about genetics.

Do you keep your tummy welll oiled? Its the only think that stops me scratching it?

i dont think it matters what you do to avoid stretch marks, if your gonna get them, you ll get them. i have loads from callum, think i have 2 new one this time above my belly button from my piercing. the old ones are red again though, and they had only just faded. :dohh:

i ve been using asda little angles oil, i use it every night, and now i mix in some clary sage oil too.

i been using bio oil & some bump stretch cream from boots but no difference, lol iv used it from week 7 and still loads of stretching ! :) x

Lucy you look wonderful! Do you get many comments?

Definitely not avoiding the stretchmarks here. Frankly I don't really care as my stomach already had older faded ones on it! But now I'm getting them on the sides of my stomach between my boobs and belly button.

Mattie seems to have really stuck herself under my ribs today! Some days she is lower but today she is making me quite uncomfortable.

Snap Bailey, twin 2 is really pushing up into my ribs this evening, I'm getting almost a burning sensation and it makes it difficult to breathe. Noticed also I'm starting to get swollen feet but my blood pressure is still great 110/62 today which the midwife was pleased with. Haven't weighed for a month or so - last time I did I think I'd put on near enough 3 stone. Think i must be approaching 4 st by now which is totally scary. Also have a major double chin which i cant stand!

So do u girls think my bumpage is massive? Everywhere I go I get asked whens the baby due, can't be long now and I say oh I have a month to go yet, they always look puzzled so I have to explain tht im having twins. To me my tummy doesn't seem huge but if I compare to the majority of girls at my nct group, I'm a lot bigger than them and probably 5 weeks behind them!!

Twins definitely gives you that extra bumpage! But I love your bump, Lucy. Your skin looks great, too! You'll come out of a twin pregnancy looking twice as fresh as me :p

Passed my glucose tolerance test :happydance: I kept thinking about having to go in to do the three hour test and how much that would suck, but all was well. During the ultrasound the tech said her head was tucked in my left hip with her legs getting me in the ribs, which is what I was feeling yesterday. She is 2lbs, 11oz (43rd percentile), 8/8 on her biophysical, and fluid level was 16 I believe. I think they said anything between 8 and 24 was normal? Oh, and still no weight gained! Was the exact same as my last appointment 4 weeks ago, which was the same as the 4 weeks before that. Was pretty shocked but I'm fine with that!

Definitely needed the good news :) DH was thrilled, too. He's been to every single appointment, love him for it!

Twins definitely gives you that extra bumpage! But I love your bump, Lucy. Your skin looks great, too! You'll come out of a twin pregnancy looking twice as fresh as me :p

Passed my glucose tolerance test :happydance: I kept thinking about having to go in to do the three hour test and how much that would suck, but all was well. During the ultrasound the tech said her head was tucked in my left hip with her legs getting me in the ribs, which is what I was feeling yesterday. She is 2lbs, 11oz (43rd percentile), 8/8 on her biophysical, and fluid level was 16 I believe. I think they said anything between 8 and 24 was normal? Oh, and still no weight gained! Was the exact same as my last appointment 4 weeks ago, which was the same as the 4 weeks before that. Was pretty shocked but I'm fine with that!

Definitely needed the good news :) DH was thrilled, too. He's been to every single appointment, love him for it!

yeah anything between 8 and 24 is fine, mine was 27, which was too high and now it measures 18.5 :) thats funny that you say she is 2lbs 11oz when they did her weight at 28 weeks too abigail was 2lbs 13 :) :thumbup:

glad that your all fine and your appointment went well :)

yeh my OH goes to every appointment too :) its so nice as it makes them feel more involved :hugs:

Thanks Helen :) Was really happy to hear your fluid level went down, very excited for your Abigail. We'll have two girls hopefully very close in age :cloud9:

Forgot the pic, not the best one in the world (a little distorted) due to her head being in my hip, but was happy to get one.

https://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/menagerie_mom/bb28weeks.jpg

Laura and Claire, how are you girls doing with your LOs?

glad the appointment went well. she is looking fab. im very jelous of the non weight gain.

aww what a lovely picture look how cute she is :)

yup very close in age, just think if i went 2 weeks over id have her around your due date! not that im wanting to go over lol! :)

well done for no weight gain im still lighter then i was before i was pregnant too lol... doesnt make sense but oh well no complaining! :) x

well my room is finally finished :happydance: so all ready for josh now.

i just need some pics to go in the frames but want some of josh and callum together so gonna leave them blank for now.

i also need to get off the stickers from the back of the door from when i was little, god knows how though, they are well stuck on.

Attachments

• SAM_0703.jpg
    SAM_0703.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_0704.jpg
    SAM_0704.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_0705.jpg
    SAM_0705.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0706.jpg
    SAM_0706.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Love the room Beth!! Are those the stick-on wall decals? The one behind your bed is really cute.

yeah they are, they were really easy to do and will peel off when i swap rooms with the boys and can get some different stickers for them.

although i dont want to swap, i love it.

Room looks fab beth xxx

Bailey - so pleased Matti is doing well, as I said on Fb she is going to be beautiful. Paul and I were talking about girls names this week and we were saying we may consider the name Matilde next time! (similar but not identical!)

Glad Abigail is still doing well Helen xx

oh dear, my sis just went to a spiritualist churc again and the woman said josh would come 7th aug. that he wouldnt be coming as soon as id like.

arghhhhhh

Sarah, thank you! Matilde is lovely :cloud9:
:dust: for your fertile days!!

I hope Josh doesn't make you wait that long Beth!! How close was Callum to his due date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->