• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

He arrived on his due date. i could live with that.

I can actually say im due a week on fri now rather than so many weeks. argh.

We're going to see Harry Potter, too - probably an early show on Mon or Tues that week so I don't have to deal with so much crowd. Also have to remember not to drink anything that morning so I don't need to pee 6 times during it and miss it all :dohh:

Any special birthday plans Sarah?

im dropping callum off at nursery for about 8 then off to the 10am showing. i wont be drinking either. lol

apparently this is the shortest film. i made it through the last one without going and id just got my bfp then.

seen mw today. waste of time going really, she doesnt listen to any of my concerns. booked me in for a stretch and sweep 29th and if that doesnt work they induce a week later.

Sorry about your midwife, Beth :( I'd be really upset if my doctor didn't listen to me!
At least tomorrow you'll be down to single digits :happydance:

she obviously doesnt think its a problem so i should prob stop worrying about it.

think the worry about the wedding is making it worse.

oh well i should stop stressing and feeling sorry for myself. im not even over due yet and callum came on his due date, just fed up of not being able to cuddle callum properly, should have seen me trying to put his socks on th other day. lol.

been to see my consultant today and had a scan, baby is head down!! :yipee:

glad shes finally had time to go down because the fluid has gone down again, its now 16, was 18 two weeks ago n 27 week before that, so its all good ! :)

she looked so snug in there she had her hand under her chin, smiling and had lil chubby cheeks! :) shes got her feet tucked under my ribs just like i knew cuz it bloody hurts! lol

9 weeks tomorrow!! :D she weighs 3lb7oz! two weeks ago she was 2lb13oz :) so shes gaining well and they said she should put on about 7oz every week now, :)

im going back on the 10th august to see my consultant and got midwifes inbetween then :) xx

hope everyone is well :) wow only 9 days left beth!!

Helen I'm so so happy to hear everything checked out perfectly :) I'm sure you came out of there feeling awesome! I came out of my last appointment feeling very relieved and happy, the best I'd felt in a couple weeks :)

I can't believe our girls are going to be gaining an ounce a day!

excellent news helen.

single figures at last :happydance: then i can start counting up for days over due. :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much - Mya is keeping us very busy, but we're absolutely loving it. The thread moves so quickly, so apologies if I miss anything.

Beth - Your room looks fab!!! Hope Little Josh comes on time - it nearly killed me waiting the extra fortnight for Mya. Physically I was okay, but psychologically I was demented waiting to meet my LO.

Lucy - You bump looks amazing - you must be so proud of it! Hope you feeling well and twin two has stopped sitting under your ribs.

Helen - Yay for LO's head being down - I'm so glad things are going well and you fluid continues to drop.

Bailey - How was Harry Potter? Did you enjoy it? Hope you and Matilda are keeping well!

Sarah - I really like the name Matilde too. Did you enjoy your holiday?

Claire - How are you doing? Has frankie finished nursery for the summer? Bet she'll be a good wee helper with Oliver.

AFM - Mya is a star and I'm loving being a mum. The breastfeeding is going well, although i'm still a bit self-concious about doing it in public. We are getting there with a routine, sort of, and she's generally very settled at night, so we do get some decent sleep time, between feeds. Got to go to physio appt tomorrow, cos it seems my tailbone has been pushed out of place during labour and is causing me alot of pain. Hope they can do something, as it's hampering my ability to get out and about with Mya and Ozzy as much as i'd like. Fx'd!!!

Will try not to leave it so long to check in.

Take care.

Love and big :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Attachments

• MYA 031.jpg
    MYA 031.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
  • MYA 041.jpg
    MYA 041.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • MYA 033.jpg
    MYA 033.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
happy 36 weeks Lucy! :)

happy 29 weeks Bailey!

& happy 31 weeks to me yuppie im finally in single figures!! :yipee:

haha i know bailey thats pretty scary they told me at what she weighs now shed probs be roughly 7lb7oz or something :)

thankyou beth! :) not long now and josh should be here!! :) cant wait to see the next widget kittie's baby is here! :)

aww Laura Mya is beautiful! :)
i love the photo where your holding her :) im glad you love been a mummy, and have continued to breastfeed i really hope i can do it :)

sorry to hear about your tailbone that sounds painful hopefully they can sort it for you as it does sound bad, especially when youve got lots to do n cant relax much xx

Laura I am so happy to hear everything is going well with Mya! She is a beauty! Love the photos :)

Lucy we need another update! How are you doing? Happy 36 weeks! I'm excited for those boys!

It's just been a shitty day here! Realized I forgot to take my prenatal last night at about 5am this morning so I had a granola bar and took it, and about 20 minutes later I was vomiting it up. The force of me doing so (I puke uncontrollably hard) also caused me to pee myself! Mattie decided to keep me up for hours squirming around (love that she is moving, but I just wasn't able to enjoy it at the time) Then it's been body aches and hot flashes the rest of the day :( Blech!!

Hey ladies,

Just a quick one from me will update properly tomorrow.

Helen glad baby is head down and that fluid levels are looking good. Everything back on track for you honey, enjoy the rest of the ride :) will you still need to deliver early or will they let you go to term? And happy 31 weeks too!

Aww Bailey u poor thing. I've not been sleeping lately. Bsbies are super active and as I get closer just guess maybe I'm thinking about things. Happy 29 weeks too x

Beth here's hoping josh will be with you soon. I guess its a race between u snd me now. I've decided to go for a c section so we meet consultant and have a scan tomorrow and ve our date. I know I won't go longer than 14 days from now which will make me 38weeks. Will let u know what I get tomorrow.

Laura loving your new photos. I especially like the one of you holding mya. You look so healthy and well. I'm so pleased mya is feeding so well. I just hope I can at least try bf with the boys! I take it you've lost a lot of weight since having her? You look lovely and slim!

Will update tomorrow with my c section date ladies.

Just watching one born every minute US!

Catch up tomorrow x

good luck with the appointment, excited about you getting a date, although you could go any time now.

i think your boys will be here before josh, but i guess as long as they all arrive safely it doesnt matter when they arrive.

Exactly Beth - nice smooth births and no dramas!!! Fingers crossed for all of us x

Got my c section date ladies. The boys will be here on 21st July - 6 days away!!! And I'll be 37 wks exactly. Their weights were good today - 7lbs and 6.5lb....

Just a little scared and feeling unprepared.... I guess this is normal lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"