• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

abigail stop beating your poor mummy up and let her get some rest.

nothing to report here. had tightenings all yest aft and evening but they went when i went to bed and not much today think they were just a lot of bh.

4 weeks today til i have bridesmaid duties. help.

think we might have lift off. been getting pains for past 2 hrs. not announcing anything on fb yet though.

On seeing above post *runs off to text to see if Josh is here*!! AArrrgghhh how exciting!

Just had text - fantastic news - Josh arrived at 6.30 ish at 8lb 1oz - sounds like all gone well - sure beth will be on here as soon as t'internet allows!

Congratulations Beth!!! Can't wait to see pics of baby Josh and Callum as the proud big brother.

Helen - hope things ease soon, so you can get some rest.

Will catch up with you guys properly when i get home on Thursday.

Love

Laura.xxx

Congratulations again Beth, he is too cute!! Hope the delivery went well :)

Helen really sorry to hear how much pain you've been in! That sounds like an awful, awful night. Get as much rest as you can.

thanks for updating sarah. got home this tea time.

josh is doing great and breast feeding well.

labour wasnt great (birth story will follow at some point) but i feel really well after so im not stressing about the wedding now

think you have all seen pics on fb, will add new tom.

Attachments

• josh.jpg
    josh.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • josh2.jpg
    josh2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
He's totally gorgeous beth. Sorry the birth was tough but glad he's here safe and sound. I must admit I was a little worried when there was no news after 11.57pm up until tea time yesterday. I assumed you must have been having a rough time x

Can't wait to see pics of your 2 boys together.

have you got any similar ones of Callum as a little one so we can see if Josh looks like him?

yeah here are 2 taken just after callum was born.

Attachments

• cal.jpg
    cal.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • cal2.jpg
    cal2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
They are quite alike aren't they. How is Callum coping with having a brother? And is your chest infection thing better? xxx

he has been good with him so far but only seen him for 2 hrs really cos we got home had tea and callum flaked out cos he missed his afternoon nap.
will see how he is tom.

my chest was a lot better thanks but think it made labour hard cos i was so tired from not sleeping all week. i survived though.lol. but was a real wuss.

You got through it so you weren't a wuss!

Congrats hun, your boys are beautiful x

Poor Helen sounds like you're having a tough time at the minute! I hope abigail lays off her mummy so her ribs and bruising can recover.

Beth like I said on fb Josh is sooooooo handsome, truly an angel. Sorry the birth was tough, look forward to ur birth story when ur feeling up to it.

As for me things are tough raising twins. We nearly get any sleep and constantly seem to be feeding. I wouldn't change it for the world, but hope to get into some kind of routine soon where the boys will sleep longer thru the night and not need so much settling after feeds.

A week on today and I've been getting more pain from my section scar. Turn out I have a stitch abcess and have been put on penicillin. I hope it clears it up as it's made it extremely difficult to walk about let alone pick up the boys up out of the cot.

I don't really have an exciting birth story. As it was all planned it was fairly straightforward and I didn't feel scared. The theatre nurse came got me from my bed on the ward at around 11am and walked me down to theatre. They then all introduced themselves and put me at ease and started making preparations. The spinal went in and was a little uncomfy but nothing to bad, then my legs started to feel warm and lost sensation. They then put me on the theatre table, put a screen up and began to operate. Callum was born first at 11.51am weighing 7lb5oz followed a minute later by Finlay weighing 4lb 11oz. The consultant was pretty shocked at the size of Finlay as the broth scans had showed him being around half a pound lighter than his brother, not 2.5lbs different!!! Both babies were born screaming and were brought round the side of the curtain for us to see. Paul then went off with the babies to see them be checked and weighed and took the first snaps of them. I was then stitched up and taken out to recovery. I hadn't held the babies at this point and only got to hold them once my obs had been taken in recovery. We then spent 2 days in hospital where I had about an hours sleep across two days, so as u can imagine I was shattered before we came home.

I attach a few photos of the boys....

lucy you must be exhausted, having one and a toddler is hard enough. im having fun juggling.

I take my hat off to all you ladies with two babies/baby & toddlers, it's taken me this whole month to get my head round looking after one Little Miss, nevermind two. :hugs:

Beth - Callum and Josh are really alike - so handsome! :thumbup:Sorry to hear that the birth was a bit tough.

Lucy - Hope your scar is getting better quickly and you manage to get some more sleep. :hugs:

Helen - how are you feeling now? :hugs:

Bailey, Sarah & Claire - Hope you are all well. :thumbup:

I'm waiting for the Health Visitor to come and weigh Mya, then I'm off the the Chiropracter to see if he can't work some magic on this back of mine - FX'd.

We had a great time at Mum's. :happydance: Mya of course got totally spoiled and we came back with twice as much stuff as we went with. :haha:

Will update Mya's weight at 4 weeks later.

Love & hugs,

Laura.xxx

helen, how are you doing? hope your ok hun.

laura hows the feeding going?

i ve just had a breastfeeding support worker come round and she was great and has helped to get a better latch so im hoping breast feeding is going to go well this time.

oh and my house is finally sold. im no longer a home owner.

taking the boys (how cool is it to say that) to my sis tonight so they can have a play in her bath,, then i can have a soak.

i really miss not having a bath.

Hi Beth,

Feeding is going really well, i'm so pleased, it was the one thing that i really wanted to do. I'm glad it's going well with Josh too - the breastfeeding support workers are really good, arn't they?. I'm pleased to here that your no longer a home owner - it must be a big weight off, knowing that it's all settled now. Hope you enjoyed your bath!!!

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

Glad everybody is doing well with their LOs :)

Helen, how are you doing? I hope Abigail has settled for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->