• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

oh helen im so glad you are ok (well not quite ok but you know what i mean)
been really worried about you.

so glad abigail is ok.

i know someone else who had a horrible time with ther gall bladder while pregnant and she had issues with her liver, her son was delivered at 34 weeks so if you make it to 37 everything should be fine and then they can wipe that naughty gall bladder out.

gonna drop you a text now so you have my number

:hugs::hugs:

Helen I am so relieved to hear that you and Abigail are OK. So sorry you've been going through this! I hope the next couple weeks go by quickly so you can have your beautiful girl with you and get the relief you need. Keep your feet up and remember you are in all of our thoughts :hugs:

Beth I hope you and the boys feel better quickly. How's Josh doing otherwise?

he is doing good thanks, he is a bit slow to latch on especially on a night but he must be getting enough cos we weighed him yest on our baby scales and he had gained about 4oz on his birth weight.

he isnt sleeping very well on a nigt either, im hoping that will improve, doesnt help that callum has been a nightmare the past few days cos he has a cold. its been tantrum city.

tried my bridesmaid ress on yest and it doesnt fit. but i realised when i got home they have ordered it a size smaller than i wanted, they said they can let it out though and that it will fit but they dont want to do anything til the beginning of the week after next (wedding is 2 weeks tom) as my shape will change and hopefully i ll lose more weight. i weighed myself 2 days ago and i ve 9.5 lb to lose to get back to pre preg weight.

Helen - Sorry to hear that you're having such a rough time, but glad that Abigale is okay. You take good care of yourself and get plenty of rest. Hope all is well with your tests. :hugs:

Beth - How are the boys feeling? Hope you all feel better soon! Congrats on you baby weightloss, I'm sure that you'll lose more before your next dress fitting, the breastfeeding will help with that. :thumbup: I've only got 5 lbs to go until I'm back to my pre-preg weight :happydance: Got hubby to get my jeans down from the top of the wardrobe, but don't know if i'm brave enough to try them. It's all very well looking at numbers on the scales, but my fav jeans never lie!!!

Bailey - How are you feeling now? :hugs:

Sarah - Sending lots of love and :dust: this week - keeping fx'd for you. :hugs:

Claire & Lucy - Hope you are both well and enjoying those gorgeous little boys! :hugs:

Laura.xxx

callum is doing better today, poor josh is still really snuffly, i hate seeing him ill when he is so little, cant even give him any calpol to help him.

weighed myself again today and i ve 5.5lb to go til pre preg weight.
i ve fired up the wii fit. so when callum has his morning nap i can jump on for a bit. not impressed with my obese wii charicter.

think i need to do some serious work on my belly though, i def have a muffin top.

I can't believe the weight loss from you two! Awesome :) Beth I'm sure that last 5lbs will be gone in no time. Laura, let us know if you brave the jeans! I miss wearing them, haven't been able to since 16 weeks.

Do you find that you are a little more at ease with a newborn the 2nd time around? Or does having a toddler and a newborn make it just as crazy?

Matilda is weighing in a little small at 4lbs, 3 ounces - mid 20's percentile wise. She was very uncooperative today for her ultrasound so they may not have been the most accurate measurements. But the doctor wasn't concerned at all. I've now gained a whopping 5lbs! Fundal height is perfect, BP is fine, no swelling, just some poor sleep and heartburn.

Helen, hope you are feeling better! Keep us updated.

i would say im more relaxed this time but it is def more hard work with 2. when they are both screaming its hard to know who to see to first.

the nights are tough cos josh doesnt settle on a night and callum still wakes up so juggling them both can be hard.

im hoping things will settle down as josh gets in to a better pattern.

he was weighed again today by midwife and weighs 8lb 11oz so they have discharged us.
it seams that although josh only feeds for about 8 mins every 2 hours (today has been 5 mins every hour) he is still gaining ok.

tried him this evening with a bottle of ebm and he initially sucked on it then was sick and refused to take any more so went on boob for 8 mins and fed well. gonna keep trying him with one bottle a day cos i need him to take a bottle for a week on sun when im at the wedding.

next dress fitting is fri and looks like they are gonna have to put a pannel into it. there is no way its gonna fit cos they have ordered the wrong size. the bust is 40. well i was measured yest as a 38dd no way will i fit into a 40 while breast feeding.

i see its that time where we need lots of :dust:sarah. good luck hun.

bailey i wouldnt worry too much about size, those measurements arent that great look at lucys boys.

Hello ladies. So sorry I haven't been on here at all lately. It's proving difficult managing two babies and the lack of sleep is really tough. We've been lucky as both are pretty well behaved. They don't cry much but need a lot of attention and feeds generally merge into each other, no sooner one is done, fed and asleep, it's then time to do the other... And taking rest in between just doesn't happen. The house is also a tip which is pretty annoying, but as I still have an infection in my section wound, I don't feel up to doing much. Good news is that bioys are doing well weight wise - 3 weeks since they were born, they've gained exactly 1lb and 1oz taking Callum to 7lb 6oz and Finlay to 5lb 13oz. Fin is still so small, I call him mummys baby bird, whereas Callum is strong and healthy with proper rolls on his arms and legs - they are just so different it is amazing.

Helen sorry to hear things have been tough health wise for you lately. I hope things improve over the next few weeks.

Bailey hugs to you on the anniversary of your loss. It's a difficult time and I understand totally how you feel. I have 3 dates in my mind - all edd of the babies i lost in december, April and July. Every time they come round it's difficult not to think of those lost souls... Big hugs to you x

Beth you're doing so well with Josh and Callum. What a cutie Josh is too! He has an amazing head of hair :) and well done on your weight loss!! I'm jealous, will have to start a proper diet at some point. Have lost just over 2 stone since having the boys but did put on 3 stone with the pregnancy and was a little overweight to start with so ideally would still like to loose 2 and a bit stone still. Hope you manage to sort out ur bm dress - boobs are pretty unpredictable after having a baby. I think as Im bottle feeding mine have gone done a lot but I probably need to get them measured.

Sorry have a double post as my iPad wouldn't let me finish the last post.

Yep I failed a bf - didn't get a lot of milk and boys wouldn't latch. Ended. Up trying to express, sat there for 2 hours with nothing coming out apart from the odd drip. Plus I was under pressure to feed up Finlay due to his low birth weight, we ju st had to go for the formula feed in the end. Callum is now taking 150mls every 3-4 hours and Finlay is doing about 90mls at a similar interval.

Sarah sending lots of baby dust to you for this cycle. I hope we see your long awaited bfp very soon. bank as much sleep, couple time for yourselves whilst you can - it's amazing how much your life changes once the little ones are here.

Laura, glad things are going well with mya. Loving the Facebook updates - she's growing so well and is a real sweetheart. You both look so comfortable with it all. How's she doing through the night. Are you starting to feel less sleep deprived yet?

Clare hope all is well with your bundles?

Love to all - note the time of this update, I've just finished a feed lol:)

Don't feel like in doing well. Josh has been a nightmare since yest. He was feeding every hour for 5 mins only. And won't settle. He then didn't really feed over night and has now gone 2 hours between feeds but ia acreaming all the time. I dont know what to do to settle him. Or what's wrong. Poor callum is missing out on mummy cuddles and play time and I'm exhausted

Big :hugs: Beth - Hope Josh settles soon. GL with your dress fitting.

Lucy - We're not too bad on the sleep issue, Mya generally goes down between 11 and midnight and wakes twice for a feed. She usually takes about 20 mins to feed and goes straight back to sleep. Then in the morning she generally wakes around 8ish for a feed, then goes back down for another hour or so, which allows me to get dressed and tidy up before getting Mya dressed and ready for the days activities.

Health Visitor came on Monday and Mya was 9lb 15oz. I can't believe she's six weeks old tomorrow - we have our 6 week check next week.

Helen and Bailey - :happydance: Happy New Weeks :happydance: Hope you are both well!

Sarah - I recall the nightmare that is the TWW too well - remember we're all here if you need us.

AFM - My back is much better :happydance: So happy that I can get out and about with Mya and Ozzy. We're going to baby massage tomorrow (Not Ozzy of course :haha:). Mya and I are having a girly weekend as hubby is away in manchester for a stag-do, saturday through sunday. :thumbup:

Take care, :hugs:

Laura.xxx

hi girls

i just thought id pop on & give a quick update i did text beth and ask her too but seems i av a lil time and can get on pc i may aswell do it :)

i hope all you girls are well

i seen consultant yesteray i will be having abigail at 37 weeks, i will have a date next wednesday at what day i will be either induced ( if they can soften my cervix ) or c section which is ever better as at the moment me and abigail have a infection from my gallbladder, im still having frequent attacks & sry i aint been on alot lately as you know im just taking it easy and recovering still, ill update on wednesday with whats going to happen c-section or induced, and the date & then i will post pics of abigail when im well enough again.

sorry again for not been on recently and i hope you are all doing well

happy 33 weeks Bailey :yipee:

thanks for the update helen.

think you have all prob seen fb so know i ve been at ane today with josh. he seams better this evening and hopefully the treatment for the oral thrush will help.

I hope he gets well soon Beth xx

Sorry things are still so tough Helen and hope the next couple of weeks fly by so you can get better and also so you can have your beautiful little girl in your arms.

laura, it sounds like you have a great routine with mya there. 6 weeks has flown by and isn't she getting big!

Lucy - I hope the twins are well

I spent tonight reading this entire thread! I wanted to remember my pregnancy and there was some lovely stuff in there. Lucy - I said your 2 might be boys after your 8 week scan!

I am in the 2ww, I think I ovulated early this month so I am somewhere between 2 and 4 dpo. I am not worrying too much about things and will keep you posted as soon as I test (I am becomming a right POAS addict so it won't be long!)

Bailey - hope you and Matilda are doing well. It is getting close now. Well done on your weight, I gained 4lb in the 1st 2 weeks as I was eating to stop the sickness! I gained a massive 14lb and that is something I intend to do differently next time!!

Loads of love to all and cuddles to all of the gorgeous babies xxx

Six Weeks today!!!

Attachments

• 011 (2).jpg
    011 (2).jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 008 (2).jpg
    008 (2).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
Beth I'm sorry to hear about Josh's thrush! I hope it clears up soon. Are you having an affect from it, too?

Lucy, very glad to hear from you and so happy the boys are doing so well! How are things compared to what you expected? Can't wait for more photos when you get them up.

Laura, Mya is just gorgeous!! Happy 6 weeks :) Love those blue eyes. She sounds like a wonderful little girl. Ozzy's face in that last photo is so funny! He looks very serious :p

I'm sure you are quite anxious to have Abigail here, Helen! I cannot believe she will be here in a couple weeks (and that we are so far along now!!). Is your OH able to help you get stuff set up?

Sarah, :dust: for this cycle! You PMA is wonderful as always, I remember that the month we were both able to concieve the first time was a very easy going one for you. I'm very sorry I missed saying something on Evelyn's due date. It slipped my mind that you had been put ahead a bit and I was still thinking you were due the day before I was with mine. :hugs:

As for me, feeling better emotionally now that we're headed into September quickly. Unfortunately I have what I'm going to guess is "posterior pelvic pain"... literal pain in my ass!! I have another NST today so I'll ask the doctor about it but from what I read there isn't much I can do. I also had a bit of swelling in my left foot/ankle yesterday for the first time. This 3rd tri stuff is getting to me now.

laura she is gorgeous cant believe she is 6 weeks already.

sarah im looking forward to seeing those lines.

bailey sorry 3rd tri is starting to give you a hard time.

josh had another rough night with his temp but seams much more settled today, still not feeding great though.

he has med to take for his mouth 4 times a day, its only 1 ml but it seams like a pint, he hates it too. i have some cream to put on my nipples but they are fine, dont think i have an infection, im not totally convinced he has thrush either, i think it could just be milk stains.

Love that photo you put on FB, Beth. Even if he isn't feeling well he is still ADORABLE. His lips are too cute! And the hair! I'm sure you get lots of comments on that.

Mattie was uncooperative for her NST today (didn't want to move) so they did an ultrasound which came through perfectly. While I was waiting for the ultrasound she threw a fit, though! I didn't really get to talk to the doctor about my pain but I don't think there is much I can do otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->