Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

any one heard from helen, im getting worried.

done my birth story, sorry its long.

birth story

Not heard from helen but was thinking the same ... Helen - come in and tell us you are ok hun!

Off to read birth story hun!

In response to PM - I would like some baby dust sent my way as a prize please!!

My Rainbow group going great with 2 BFP's in last couple of days... Some negativity tho as there was a troll on here in losses section yesterday who we assume was lying about losing babies - things like that make us all a bit sad/annoyed :-(

Love to all my favourite bnb babies xxxx

how do you feel about a charm.

i bought a fertility braclet when ttc josh and it came with a little charm that you kept in your purse.

i kept it in there all through my preg cos i didnt dare take it out but think its safe to now, not sure if the luck passes with it but worth a try.

TBH I don't want anything except your thoughts Beth. I am so lucky to have so many lovely people on here who care xxx

Sending you bucket loads of love and :dust: Sarah. :hugs:

Beth - Glad to hear that Josh only lost 50gms since his birth weight, that's fab! :thumbup:

Bailey & Helen - Hope you ladies are well and Abigale and Matilda are being good girls in there.

BTW I forgot to post the other day, Mya was 9lbs 2oz when the Health Visitor visited on friday.

Love & Hugs,

Laura.x

Everyone has babies keeping them busy, has anyone heard from Helen? Now starting to worry xxx

How are you bailey? How is Matilda?

Are the babies all ok?

no, i havent heard from her, im worried too. hope she is just resting those ribs up.

my boys are fine thanks sarah, although josh has decieded not to sleep for the past two nights so im shattered.

Helen hope you are OK!

Sarah we're doing just fine... have an NST tomorrow so hopefully that goes alright. Been feeling a bit down in the last little bit because in two days would have been my due date for my first pregnancy. I don't feel like being down about it is justified because of how early the loss was, but that logic doesn't seem to help. I also know that there are far more devastating losses that deserve considerably more recognition. Have been thinking about you and Evelyn :hugs:

Bailey, I did remember and I was going to message you about that as I expected you to be sad.

A loss is a loss, there is no scale of grief and losing any child is heartbreaking. One thing my chemical taught me in June is that a new baby will never make you forget one which has been lost. It is a tough time and you need to take some time out to ensure you are ok. It is fine to grieve so if you get sad, cry. More than anything, remember that your little angel is looking down on you, DH and Matti and smiling lots.

Loads of love hun xxx

Your feelings are totally justified, Bailey. I have experienced losses in both the first and 2nd tri and every time my would-have-been due dates approach I feel sad and down, it is perfectly normal to feel the way you do, regardless of the nature of your loss. All my love and hugs for you and your family. Take care sweetie.

Laura.xxx

i can only echo what the other girls are saying bailey.

i ve been lucky to never experience a loss so can only imagine the pain that comes with it.
:hugs::hugs:

laura,

If I have never said it before, I am really sorry about your 2 babies xxxx

Thank you girls for your support, it means a ton. You've all been so supportive for what's been over a year now!!

Happy Weekend Ladies!!!

Hope you and your babies/bumps are all happy and healthy!

Love

Laura.xxx

my boys are both full of cold which means no sleep and callum throwing major tantrums.

i ve got hv coming tue and mw wed, will be interesting to see how much josh has gained.

hi girls.

just a quick update. im sorry to worry you all :cry:

hope your all well.

ive not been having a good time since i came on last when i said i had gastric doctors was wrong and ive been in hospital since just got out yesterday, so still recovering i have gallstones, my body cant handle the pregnancy my livers been playing up, my gallbladder, ive had severe sickness and only started eating again 2 days ago for the past week and half i hadnt eaten a thing because i was in so much pain and couldnt kep water or food down, so i was sent to hospital where i was given pain relief antibiotics and a fluid and sugar drip as my body was totally empty there was nothing left to run it i was now taken fluid from Abigail to keep myself alive :cry: luckily nothing hurt her, and i had scans and shes all fine, i keep having severe attacks which come on anytime of day or night. im back at hospital tomorrow for bloodtests and to listen in to abigails heartbeat and back on monday for a review. then i must speak to my consultant on wednesday about having abigail at 37 weeks so i can have the surgery i need to remove my gallbladder otherwise i must put up with the pain till she arrives :(

i will update more soon just at the moment my body is drained and im really tired still :(

i just wanted to say a HUGE congratulations to beth on the birth of josh hes gorgeous just like callum :)

i will catch up again soon and ill try not leave it too long,

hope everyone else is well and all babies are doing good :) xx

here is my number 07826001751 just incase im not on and you find yourselves getting worried just drop a txt and ill get back to you xx

oh yeah just to add they think i also may be in slow labour. xx

loadsa love :hugs:

Helen

loads of babydust for you sarah and thankyou for your message hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly