• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Bailey - :hugs: Hope your pain eases sweetie. :hugs:

Beth - Poor Josh - hope he's better soon!!! How's Callum after his cold?

Sarah - I remember the temptation to poas well - remember you're not out until you're late - I poas at dpo 7 & dpo 11 with Mya and both came out :bfn: Didn't get my :bfp: until DPO 15 and was totally gobsmacked as i'd convinced myself i was out. GL & more :dust::dust::dust:

Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

Love & :hugs:

Laura.xxx

both seam to be on the mend now thanks. josh has stopped screaming all the time now. he hates the medicine though.

got some pics done of josh last sunday and got a sneak peek at them. will get them all on a disc next week.
but i love this one.

Attachments

• joshpic.jpg
    joshpic.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh the picture is just gorgeous, Beth. I'm glad to hear that your boys are feeling a bit better.

:hugs:

Laura.xxx

PS - I have been getting very sore bbs and have been stupidly grumpy - keep your fingers crossed for me!!

just a quick update to let you know im booked in for c section next tuesday, ill be 36+5 im going in on sunday and monday to have steroids for her lungs they just want to be cautious even they know her lungs will be fine, i have my pre-op on monday too and ill find out what time i need to be in for tuesday! wish me luck girls because im crapping my self =/

ill text beth on tuesday and let her know how things are & when abigail is born so she can update for me if she dont mind :) xx

i just want to say thanks to all of you that have been there and listened to me blabbing about me been ill lol

i will be having my other op in 4-6 weeks to remove my gallbladder,.

fingers crossed for you sarah hope this is it for you :hugs:

happy 34 weeks for tomorrow Bailey :yipee:

Good luck Helen - they will look after you and how exciting that Abigail will be here soon. Loads of love xx

AFM, after 3 different slightly positive tests yesterday they have now faded to next to nothing again today so looks like I'm out again! Not too upset as silly as it sounds, I can't get excited by a BFP any more. Sadly the days of seeing a positive test and associating it with a baby are in my past. A self defence mechanism I think. Either way, it will happen soon as I am obviously pretty fertile, just for some reason it isn't sticking (if anyone has any tips let me know!!)

Love to all of you and thanks for all of the dust and thoughts, I really appreciate it xxx

Will look forward to that text Helen. good luck hun.

oh Sarah I really hoped this was it for you. as for tips. oranges are supposed to help with implantation. I drank fresh orange and had an orange a day during my 2we with josh.

Good Luck Helen - I'm sure you'll be well looked after. Can't wait to see pics of baby Abigale.

Sarah - Don't know any implantation tips, but do test again in a couple of days, your hormones may not be strong enough yet to show properly.

Bailey - Happy 34 Weeks tomorrow, sweetie!!!

Love Laura.xxx

Sarah I'm so sorry that happened to you again. I wish I could do more for you. But I know your rainbow baby isn't far away. :hugs:

Helen, you and Abigail will be in my thoughts Tuesday, I cannot believe you get to meet your little girl so soon! She will be just perfect :)

Beth I didn't get to say I love those photos - they are so gorgeous! Definitely an amazing keepsake and that hair is just too much!! :D Hopefully you and your boys are fully mended!

Thanks for all the new week wishes, ladies :) We went out last night and bought her a Pack N' Play (I think you call it a travel cot?), a floor play/tummy time mat, swaddling blankets, teethers and some other little things. Really the only thing we're missing is some sort of night light and some more diapers.

Can you girls tell me if you find a need for hooded baby towels? Or do you just use your own adult size soft towels? I have two of those hooded towels and have just been thinking of buying us some nice new soft ones instead of special ones for the baby if they aren't really one of those necessary things. Unfortunately about 80% of my towels have small holes in them ... my Rottie mix's one bad habit is eating towels!

At 7 weeks, Mya is 10lbs 13oz and 58cms - I can't believe she grown 6 cms since birth!!! I'm only 4ft 11"!!! :haha:

i find normal towels much easier, i wouldnt bother with too many hudded ones.

callum and i are fine now and josh is on the mend. been back to docs just now with him for more meds for his thrush.

just had my final fitting for bridesmaid dress, it fastens up :happydance: they are just doing some final nip and tucks and its all set for sunday.

go mya

Yay! I knew it would fit ;) Have fun on Sunday :)

Mya is growing like a weed! I'm sure she'll be going through clothes like crazy! How tall is her dad? Mattie will probably be of average height as an adult seeing as I'm 5'9'' and her dad is 5'10''. But that's a long way away!

Yay Beth - so pleased that your dress fits, knew it would sweetie.

Bailey - My hubby is 5ft 11" a whole foot taller than me, so maybe Mya will settle somewhere in the middle. I'm pleased that it looks like she'll be taller - I always hated being the smallest in class.

Helen - Not long now Sweetie.

L.x

Will be thinking of you and Abigail tomorrow, Helen! Hopefully we get to see some photos when you are home and rested. Keep us updated via Beth if you can :)

Hey Helen, will be thinking of you and your OH tomorrow. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see Abigale.

Lots of love from our family to yours.

Laura, Joe & Mya.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"