• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wiget's Kitties Bump Buddies!

Hello all sorry I have been missing in action. Raising twins is sooooooo hard and sleep depravation is a nightmare. I've also had an infection in my c sec wound and still have a hole that's an inch wide open, which seems to be taking forever to heal.

Helen sorry I missed ur c section. I hope all went well and you are enjoying baby abigail. Lots of love from us to u x x x

Beth such gorg pics of josh, he's a real heartbreaker!!

Sarah hoping and praying for u x

Bailey won't be long for u now!! How u feeling?

Laura what a beautiful little angel you have. Sounds like she's doing really well, and with measurements Luke those she sounds like she'll take after hubbub in the height stakes ;-)

Lucy I think you have all of our understanding :) I can only imagine the amount of work you are having to accomplish with them and it takes a strong woman to do what you are doing!! Hope that incision gets better quickly, too.

My heartburn got so bad in the last week I had to get a prescription for omeprazole to take twice daily which has helped a lot. It was just this constant extreme burning, nothing like normal heartburn. Doesn't help my only craving has really been extra-lemony lemonade (I squeeze an extra 1/2 lemon into every glass) and eating raw lemons. So it's just been this vicious cycle LOL!

Hope everyone is doing well with their little ones. Can't wait to join you all in a few weeks.

lucy, you must be run off your feet, i know how hard it is with a baby and toddler and i have my mum around most of the time to help. thank goodness i moved back home.

bailey - hope the omeprazole helps, it did with me i was on it from 16 weeks and bearly suffered from it once i started with it. if i missed a dose i knew about it though.

i still havent heard from helen, i text last night to say i hope everything went ok. im sure she is just busy recovering and enjoying her new bundle.

i havent any proper pics from the wedding yet but stole this one from facebook. im on the right.

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 5
Beth you look great!! That's a very pretty dress. How'd Josh do for the day?

Hope we hear something from Helen soon.

he did really well, took the bottle really well all day and then went straight back to bf that night. i was so busy all day i didnt really have time to miss them either so it was a great day all around.

just been back to docs with josh and we have a new treatment for his thrush, hopefully this one will work.

got a new pram today too, as much as i love my old one its just sooo big and akward to put up and down

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/pram.jpg

Beth - You looked stunning in your dress, I'm glad you had such a great day. Your twin pushchair is fab! :thumbup:

Bailey - Hope your heartburn is better, sweetie. :hugs:

Lucy - How are you and those gorgeous boys? Sleep deprivation is a killer. I hope your incision is healing better. :hugs:

Helen - Hope you are well and enjoying being Abigale's mummy. :happydance:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Laura.x

Beth, what handsome boys! You are a lucky mom :)

Still no word from Helen? I can't help but worry a bit... hope everything is alright.

The omeprazole has helped with the heartburn tremendously. Now I just need something to help me sleep! 4am here and I am wide awake.

Hi all,

Thanks for your understanding - I really appreciate it!! Hubby did night shift last night which gave me the opportunity to catch up on a nights sleep... still feel extremely tired today though... Its so wierd how these weeks are passing... one day passes into the next and the week shoots by like a blur!

Beth your bm dress was stunning and you look gorgeous! Well done you! Loving the twin pram too - hope the boys like it!!

Bailey how you doing with the heartburn? I had it pretty bad in my last 10 weeks - was constantly drinking the pharmacy strength gaviscon but had really rough nights with acid reflux, where i'd wake in the night feeling like I was going to bring it up... really unpleasant so I hope your meds work for you... Not long now either... cant wait for your new arrival :)

Hows things going Laura? Ive seen you've posted some new pics on fb of Mya - she is so perfect :))))) Was also going to ask what happens in the 6 week post natal check from your GP - would you mind letting me know what I can expect?

Helen hope you're ok and just busy with your new bubba - would love to hear from you to know all is ok... hope you can make contact soon.... thinking of you hunni x

Well as for us, the boys are six weeks on Thursday - I cant believe how time flies! They also seem to be piling on the weight too... Finlay was 6lb 8oz and Callum was 9lb 4oz the week before last... they're being weighed again just before they turn 7 weeks so I think we'll have some chunky boys on our hands by then. Finlay still feels like a little baby bird bless him, he's still wearing "early baby" baby clothes... he's a real cutie though!

As for me, i'm still spotting a little and wondering when it will ever stop - it'll be 6 weeks on Thursday for me and I would have thought it would have stopped by now... I guess its normal plus I have two sites from where the placentas came away which would give me more bleeding... I just want it to stop... feel like i've been wearing pads for months (had to from about 24 weeks with that pessary I had for the twin trial). Its also lead to me getting a rash - saw the doc last week and she said its like nappy rash and has given me a cream. Just hope it clears soon as its bloody itchy and sore lol!!!

I wanted to upload some pics but I only have some early ones of the boys whilst I was in hospital as OH hasnt uploaded the latest ones and I'm not sure how I can upload ones from my phone - those are on facebook tho, so he's the ones I can add...

Attachments

• Brothers.jpg
    Brothers.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Callum Lucy.jpg
    Callum Lucy.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Finlay.jpg
    Finlay.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Finlay & Callum.jpg
    Finlay & Callum.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Finlay Aaron Lincoln.jpg
    Finlay Aaron Lincoln.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
Here's a couple more... and finlay's cute little feet...

We're having castings of both boys hands and feet taken next week, then they turn them into 3D sculptures which go in a frame as a keepsake... this is what we've ordered...

Attachments

• Lucy Finlay.jpg
    Lucy Finlay.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Big Foot.jpg
    Big Foot.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby frame.jpg
    Baby frame.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
loving the pics lucy.
glad the heartburn is better bailey

finally heard from helen.

he message read

hi hun sorry i havent been in touch. abigail was born tue at 12.28 weighing 5lb 14oz. she went to special care after she was born for 4 hours due to her being grey so i never got to hold her :-(
i got out of hospital fri and just taken it easy and recovering well. im still very sore but abigail is very well now she has jaunice but is very much worth everything id been through 5 years of trying and 9 months wait :D
i ll be on when i can to upload pics at mo av no internet.

i ve sent her all out congrats abd she says sorry it took so long to reply, she knew we would be worrying

so welcome to the world little abigail :happydance::happydance:

Wonderful news and thanks for the update Beth xx

PS You looked stunning at the wedding x

Yay Congratulations Helen - Can't wait to see baby Abigale.

Thanks for keeping us updated Beth, was beginning to worry.

Lucy - The six week check-up for Mya was just standard stuff, they checked he eyes, ears, hips and reflexes. As for me the checked that my uterus had returned to normal size and I had a smear test done. The smear was optional, but thought i'd just get it done and out of the way. The pics are beautiful, I can't wait to see some more.

AFM - Took Mya to be weighed today, she's now 11lb 7 oz. She's got a little bit of cradle cap behind her ears (none on her head though???). We have been offered a place at the nursery we've chosen for her, so Hubby and I are going to view it tonight. Her place begins mid-April, it seems so far away but I know it'll fly by, I'm dreading having to leave her for the first time, but I have to go back to work, at least it's only part-time.

Hope you are all well. Not too long now until we meet baby Matilda!!!

Laura.xxx

So relieved to hear that Helen and family are home and recovering! Thank you for letting us know, Beth.

Lucy those photos are so beautiful. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks either! Hope the spotting stops for you soon.

A huge contraction woke me up at just after 3 this morning followed by another, but I didn't think much of it and fell back asleep. Just after 4 contractions woke me up again and I went to the bathroom and there was a bit of blood on the tissue. Called L&D and they said to come in. They hooked me up to the monitor for 2 hours and I had contractions every 2-7 minutes for the whole time. They checked my cervix twice and it was thick and posterior both times so they sent me home. They said the contractions likely caused the bleeding. It was an interesting experience, DH was totally freaking out about whether I was OK or not but I was as calm as could be! They did say if I were to go into labor at this time they wouldn't try to stop it. Thankfully the contractions have now stopped :) But I am sore!

oohh sounds like it wont be long bailey.

lucy im still spotting too. i had 5 weeks with callum so looks like its gonna be longer with josh.:growlmad:

think it depends on the doctor for the 6 week check, when i had callum they didnt check me at all where as this time with a new doc i have an appointment for a check for me. i hope they offer me a smear as i was due in june might as well get it out the way. i thought yo had to wait 17 weeks though. obviously not.

hi girls just a quick update as im doing it from my phone and it keeps crashing =/
thankyou for all the congratulations hope you are all well :)

& thankyou for updating beth. really appreciate it

Abigail Rose was born on Tuesday 23rd August @ 12:28 weighing 5lbs 14oz i had been in theatre since 11 due to spinal block not numbing me, after 3 attempts it finally worked =/ abigail got sent to special care unit as she was a little grey & her oxygen levels & sats were low after 4 hours she came back and me & my OH finally got to hold her, the best feeling ever,

none of her clothes fit her lol because everytime i went for a scan they told me baby was going to be 7-8lb lol i need tiny baby clothes lol.

she got weighed again yesterday and had lost weight she now weighs 5lb 7oz but in her first few days she was sick alot

i will upload a few pics but i'll upload more soon as i can :)

hope all is well with everyone else & not long now bailey and it'll soon be you xx

the picture of my belly the night before i went in & then a picture of when i got to see her after special care braught her back to me & a few others :) xx :cloud9:

Attachments

• P8220004.jpg
    P8220004.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
  • P8230038.jpg
    P8230038.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
  • P8260195.jpg
    P8260195.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10
  • P8270214.jpg
    P8270214.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
  • P8280227.jpg
    P8280227.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
Abigale is just beautiful - I love the pink dress too and the crib bedding is gorgeous. Congratulations and well done.

How are you feeling?

L.xxx

hope your all doing well girls.

i weighed josh this morning and he is now 11lb he has put on nearly 1lb in a week. go my boobie juice.

shame my wight loss seams to have stopped, been naughty with the choc though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->