witch got me ... but ... cd1 vitex

Have you taken Soy yourself? Sorry if you've already said, it's hard to keep up with everyone's story/background!

Have you taken Soy yourself? Sorry if you've already said, it's hard to keep up with everyone's story/background!

I haven't taken soy but i considered it when we i started ttc. My aunt is a health nut, massage therapist, and a nutritionist. She's been in these fields for 20+ years and I've done a lot of research. She said try the vitex , if i ovulate regularly with that then stick with it. But after 3 cycles if i didn't ovulate at least twice then switch soy to see if that works better for me. Hth ☺

Are you temping, MemmaJ? OPKs are notoriously fickle. I had the same problem a few cycles ago, that the OPK was never darker than the control line but I assumed my darkest line was O day. If your temp starts rising, then that will confirm! Try not to stress too much about it because it's not usually crystal clear. Not getting that perfect OPK doesn't mean you didn't ovulate! Good luck!

Flipporama - Congratulations! I see a very faint line! Still feeling those crazy symptoms? Like Twinsie said, it's still early so hopefully in a few days it will start getting darker!

Twinsie - Thanks so much for the support. I had a .5 temp drop today and feeling signs of AF. It's such a bummer that women have such a hard time achieving climax. Not fair! My DH feels guilty if he doesn't get me every time. Haha, glad your new outfit worked well! :) Oh, and my temps post O are so up and down before rising. How's the temp today?

My temp was up today! :happydance: (98). I'm relieved! I knew my pains sat afternoon into evening had to have been O happening! So 2dpo now. No symptoms. But it's too early for that i suppose. I don't have a good feeling about this month :/ we just didn't get as much BD in as I would've hoped! Only DTD 3 days before O and then the night of O, so not good odds.. Not sure how long it takes spermies to swim to the egg?
Oh well. Trying not to get too emotional about it !

Flipporama - How did the FRER come out? I'm excited for you!

MemmaJ - Good luck with the soy. Hope it works better for you!

Twinsie - Yay for the temp confirming O! My doctor said it only takes about 30 minutes for the spermies to reach the egg. It's the egg traveling to the uterus that takes forever. So hopefully you have a fertilized eggo on its journey to its 9-month home right now!

Got a bit of spotting color this afternoon, but AF isn't officially here yet. Perhaps when I wake up, and then on to a new cycle!

Flipporama - How did the FRER come out? I'm excited for you!

MemmaJ - Good luck with the soy. Hope it works better for you!

Twinsie - Yay for the temp confirming O! My doctor said it only takes about 30 minutes for the spermies to reach the egg. It's the egg traveling to the uterus that takes forever. So hopefully you have a fertilized eggo on its journey to its 9-month home right now!

Got a bit of spotting color this afternoon, but AF isn't officially here yet. Perhaps when I wake up, and then on to a new cycle!

Drum roll...... lol this morning's frer.... what do y'all think?

Attachments

• 2015-02-10-07-33-30.jpg
    2015-02-10-07-33-30.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2015-02-10-07-28-05~2.jpg
    2015-02-10-07-28-05~2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 5
I *think* I see it, but not really sure. FRERs usually have stark BFNs, so if you see a faint line IRL then it's probably it!! Woohoo! :)

AF is here today for me, which is good because my cycle was officially 32 days and within a normal range! Yay! I'm excited for this new opportunity. Oh man, I've still been having vivid dreams every night. Hope those dreams stop now that AF is here because it was zombies the night before last, and last night was about being chased by a creepy stalker. *shudders*

I see a faint line for sure! I bet in another day or two it will get stronger!! Just have to give your body more time to accumulate enough hcg hotmone to detect it better. Hooray! You're PREGNANT!! Go get that blood work done girl! :)

Ksquared-that's crazy about those dreams! How wild! I can't imagine. I never remember my dreams. I wonder what caused your dreams? I always thought you get vivid crazy dreams like that from being prego. How annoying that all those symptoms can mean you are pregnant but they can also just be normal!! So not cool body!!

Asf: 3dpo and feeling warm! Nipples slightly sensitive but that's normal for me post O. I did however notice a big glob of cloudy thick CM this morning after going to the bathroom. I haven't has this before. I usually dry up completely after Ovulation. But the past two days I have had occasional discharge and then the glob today. I dont know what that's all about! I believe anything that's the opposite of things that happen normally, can be a sign but then again our bodies tend to do whatever they want and can mean nothing! So who knows! Lol

Been stalking this thread! I started vitex CD 27 and now on CD 41 (my AF never comes unless I'm on birth control or something...)...I'm hoping that AF will come naturally only time will tell...but I'm really hopeful watching the success happening at regulating you guys cycles!

I see a faint line for sure! I bet in another day or two it will get stronger!! Just have to give your body more time to accumulate enough hcg hotmone to detect it better. Hooray! You're PREGNANT!! Go get that blood work done girl! :)

Ksquared-that's crazy about those dreams! How wild! I can't imagine. I never remember my dreams. I wonder what caused your dreams? I always thought you get vivid crazy dreams like that from being prego. How annoying that all those symptoms can mean you are pregnant but they can also just be normal!! So not cool body!!

Asf: 3dpo and feeling warm! Nipples slightly sensitive but that's normal for me post O. I did however notice a big glob of cloudy thick CM this morning after going to the bathroom. I haven't has this before. I usually dry up completely after Ovulation. But the past two days I have had occasional discharge and then the glob today. I dont know what that's all about! I believe anything that's the opposite of things that happen normally, can be a sign but then again our bodies tend to do whatever they want and can mean nothing! So who knows! Lol

I hope you're right! I'm nervous and excited! The dreams Are fricken unreal. I can't sleep. I'm about to poas again in 30minutes. Frer. I know it's probably a waste because i could never get anything with opks unless it was fmu but I'm having so much anxiety since this morning's test and yesterday's..... it's killing me!

I'm on cd 4 started Vitex cd1 but AF pretty much finished usually much longer & heavier would this be down to Vitex? I'm hoping it will shorten my cycle as it was 45 days last month with ovulation on cd 33!

- Flipporama usually I'm rubbish with seeing the faint lines but can see something there fx its your bfp

Xx

Here's tonight's test

Attachments

• 2015-02-10-16-20-35-1.png
    2015-02-10-16-20-35-1.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150210_161417~2-1.jpg
    20150210_161417~2-1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8
Flip- I see what looks like an evap line.. Wait till tom morning or the next day. It should get darker. Or get blood work. If anything shows up on a urine then you can get a good confirmation on how far along you are with hcg levels in ur blood.

I'm on cd 4 started Vitex cd1 but AF pretty much finished usually much longer & heavier would this be down to Vitex? I'm hoping it will shorten my cycle as it was 45 days last month with ovulation on cd 33!

- Flipporama usually I'm rubbish with seeing the faint lines but can see something there fx its your bfp

Xx

Could be! I started vitex last cycle mid cycle and in 4 days of being on it, i ovulated and that was good timing for me! This month I am right on track!! :) fx!

Been stalking this thread! I started vitex CD 27 and now on CD 41 (my AF never comes unless I'm on birth control or something...)...I'm hoping that AF will come naturally only time will tell...but I'm really hopeful watching the success happening at regulating you guys cycles!

Welcome!! Do you ovulate every month? Do you know when you ovulated this month? Vitex works soon for a lot of women but then again it could take a few cycles . GL!

Flip- I see what looks like an evap line.. Wait till tom morning or the next day. It should get darker. Or get blood work. If anything shows up on a urine then you can get a good confirmation on how far along you are with hcg levels in ur blood.

It seemed to have color and it came up within 4 or 5 minutes. I hope tomorrow's test has some definitive answers! :)

Welcome!! Do you ovulate every month? Do you know when you ovulated this month? Vitex works soon for a lot of women but then again it could take a few cycles . GL!

I never ovulate :( Clomid didn't even get me to ovulate after 2 cycles. So, I know this is a long shot but trying this out for a while.

That stinks! I am a super impatient person, I couldn't imagine having to deal with not ovulating. I'm so sorry, how frustrating! Have you had blood work done? Egg reservoir checked? How long have you been ttc??

Flip- looking forward to your fmu results! ;)

Welcome, 1nceUponATime. I really hope Vitex works for you too! Hoping it kick-starts your pituitary gland into regulating your ovaries so they start ovulating. FX that you get AF soon!

Flipporama - I love seeing your tests! Can't wait to see if tomorrow starts showing a darker line! :)

Twinsie - I actually remember my dreams quite a lot. My DH laughs because I always tell him my silly and crazy dreams, and he can never remember his. I don't usually have so many vivid dream nights in a row, though. Most nights if I remember my dreams, they're usually more vague and I forget what they were about pretty quickly. We'll see what tonight brings. In order for me to get an obvious pregnancy symptom it'll have to be full/sore boobs or bad nausea. I feel like I've had most of the other common signs! Hoping your CM and warm feeling are very early signs! I usually get a second wave of CM, and last cycle I had a warm day too. FX!

Xx

Could be! I started vitex last cycle mid cycle and in 4 days of being on it, i ovulated and that was good timing for me! This month I am right on track!! :) fx!

Glad it's working for you! I've read lots of good reports on it so fingers crossed, when should I start testing for OPKs since I usually ovulate super late in the cycle ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->