Working Tax Credit & Child Tax Credit

LucyS

Reaction score
I received an award last year that stated amounts til April... its now April willl I carry on getting payed? Or do I need to do anything? Confused!

Also I earn 18k a year when back at work would I get ANY working tax credits? I never bothered to change my amount for this year? Like taken some off due to the fact I was on maternity leave just said I earnt 18k still so prob got less than I should but will I get any when back at work?

All this doing it on the year before etc also confuses me!

Make sure you let them know about your wage changes or you can end up owing them a bomb. Just re read and I think you mean you left it at 18k? you should let them know you're on maternity leave I think.

I think the cut off for Working tax credits is 15k.. thats when ours stopped.

its too much agro, id rather receive less than wait months for them to process it like it did before.. really confused as when I get my p60 next month do I use that amount then add on maternity allowance minus £100 weekly as heard you dont need to declare the first £100?

When I go back to work (1st June) I will have just filled out my renewal forms for whatI earnt last year which as I was on MA was only about 9k..when I go back to work do they do it on last year til next renewal or do they change it when I tell them Im back at work?Thanks

They are due to send out renewal forms anytime now.
Though they can arrive from May to end of July!

Have you called them to go through it with them and check what they have on file as current for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->