Worried after getting positive result...

Hey Muddledup - welcome back to the ttc wagon - looks like you've got a really good pma going on :)

I have pcos too and have the same - don't know if it was the pcos that caused my mc thing too. And yes - all you can do is give yourself a fighting chance. If you ever want to moan feel free to pm me ( and there's a few of us pcosers on the ttacl pcos thread ).

Take care

hx

hi can anyone help me i had a miscarrage and a d and c 4 weeks ago. was worried as not had any bleeding did a test this morning very faint line, did one 2 days ago and no line. could i be pregnant again or could it still be hormones in my body??

It could be either, depending on the concentration of the urine samples and how long it's been since your last positive before now. Has your doctor monitored your hCG levels at all since the d&c? Sometimes,though rarely, a small amount of tissue from the pregnancy can remain after a d&c and cause a delay in the hCG drop. Or your body may have recovered very quickly and you could actually have conceived again. If you are pregnant the test line should get a little darker every day or two (always use FMU for most consistent results). Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->