wtt #1 in Dec/Jan

How's everyone doing, nearly September now, anyone started folic acid yet? I'm starting mine after holiday mid Sept.

I started mine a few months ago but have been on and off. I went to start taking them again but noticed a BBD of July 2013 :blush: that's how long I've been waiting to take these :dohh:

So I will be getting some tomorrow and starting them :kiss:

Bought some today and am so excited. Bought seven seas one which come in a packet a bit like my contraceptive (same size and packet had week days on) so hopefully remember. I never forget my pill but iv struggled with vitamins, I think because I dont see them as that important, this time is different but i will have remember both for a while. Starting then after my 2 week holiday

Hello! I am new to these threads but I am WTT until November/December/January area. All really depends on how things are going. Is it alright if I join you ladies in the wait?

Hello ladies, I am also waiting until December! Just joined this forum and would really appreciate some buddies to get through these next few months as in already absolutely obsessed!! I never planned on that! Haha! Thanks for all the helpful tips and invaluable advice on this post-really enjoy reading everything and being in the same boat as some others! This will be #1 for us :)

Hello ladies, I am also waiting until December! Just joined this forum and would really appreciate some buddies to get through these next few months as in already absolutely obsessed!! I never planned on that! Haha! Thanks for all the helpful tips and invaluable advice on this post-really enjoy reading everything and being in the same boat as some others! This will be #1 for us :)

Welcome! I'm looking for buddies too! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! I was on hiatus for awhile because not much was going on in the TTC department. I went off my BCP and we're now in this NTNP stage, although I am technically preventing with charting.

Same boat! I'm already off the pill but not TTC yet, I want to get a couple normal cycles before pregancy.

Hello Everybody!

Like a few of the other ladies I feel a little weird being in the TTC #1 boat as this won't be my first pregnancy. I'm coming off of a miscarriage and the doctor said to wait 'til December to start trying again, so here I am! I charted before and it was really helpful so I'll start charting again once the bleeding stops.

Hello Everybody!

Like a few of the other ladies I feel a little weird being in the TTC #1 boat as this won't be my first pregnancy. I'm coming off of a miscarriage and the doctor said to wait 'til December to start trying again, so here I am! I charted before and it was really helpful so I'll start charting again once the bleeding stops.

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you good luck!

So sorry, hope it all goes well this time around.

Hello Everybody!

I think we'll start trying this december, or january, unless it turns out we have a welcome surprise this month. :) I have been off the pill since last year, but did not have regular periods until february and never really bd in fertile window except this month. I completely fortgot about my ovulation date, I guess. :)

If that is what you really want then I hope it works out for you. I am currently in a relationship, but if that should fail for some reason then I would go down the solo route too. I wouldn't want to miss out on being a mother just because I suck at relationships. :)

myself, am planning to be a solo mommy, for various reasons. Some of the main rreasons being my lack of desire to be in a relationship, my utter fear of intercourse (AI only for this girlee), and endometriosis causing me to feel as though times running out fast, despite only being slightly shy of 23.

Hi everyone! Haven't posted on this thread for a while but it seems like now September is here there are a lot more of us as December seems much closer now :D How are you all passing the time? I have 2 x 30th birthday parties to attend in Sept, another in October which is a weekend away in a farmhouse and then a marathon to run at the end of October! Then it's Nov! I'm on my period atm so only 2 more AFs to go before TTC, can't believe it! It really does seem just around the corner now.

Hello Jaspie!

I'm trying to pass the time but it's not working very well. I'm anxious and excited and scared all at once. I'm trying to stay busy at work but I've noticed my mind wondering and it has been that great for productivity.

We are in the process of looking for a house to buy and we at least found the right area. Somewhere new for DH and I so that'll be exciting.

hi ladies, DH and I have decided to try properly from December, depends on what my body does as cycles range from 16-180 days ...yep I know! we are looking at buying a house , wondering wether to wait until we have moved and settled but then again I have 9 months if we fall pregnant straight away, especially due to my random cycles that may take a while

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know I took my last bc pill yesterday and after next cycle will be moving over to ttc! This has been my favourite group on the wtt forums so I just wanted to let you know!

Oh how exciting crazy cat lady! Good luck and hope you get your bfp soon! :D

Hi everyone! And congrats crazy cat lady...lots of baby dust your way.

Nice to "see" you again, Jaspie - I also haven't posted in a while, I've had quite a bit going on in my personal life lately. It's good to be back here. Only three more AFs for me!!

Time has been flying by lately, and for the first time, I'm feeling pretty excited by the change in weather. I wore a sweater today, and all I could think was, "this means winter is coming, and that might mean baby is coming!!!"

Welcome to all of the newer ladies. Hope everybody has a fabulous week. :)

Yes Leggiero i am thinking the same thing. The leaves are turning and falling and the nights are drawing in and I'm loving it haha! Good to see you back too :)

I miscounted my AFs and actually still have 3 left aswell DOH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->